Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genex Valley Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

Genex Valley Article Empty
PostSubject: Genex Valley Article   Genex Valley Article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

Hey everybody ,MIST VALLEY, now this archetype is pretty underrated and i rarely see anyone using them . but they are pretty good and im here to explain it
u must be wondering that since they are wind and so is SD i made this article (YES!)

I.Primary Cards:

1. Divine Wind of mist valley

Genex Valley Article 158689
Once per turn, if a face-up WIND monster you control returns to the hand, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your Deck.

Now this card is the key card to the whole deck and u need it in ur hand if u want to make this deck work , it can be combined with genex ally birdman and many other cards which i will talk about later

2.Genex Alley Birdman
Genex Valley Article Genex_ally_birdman

You can return 1 face-up monster you control to the hand to Special Summon this card from your hand, and this card gains 500 ATK if it was a WIND monster you returned. If this card is Special Summoned with this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.

Key card #2 in this deck , its a must have . first u can use it with the field spell to get many combos and heres my favourite
combo no 1:have any wind in ur side of the field and a birdman in ur hand while field spell is active
use birdmans effect return it to hand and get a wind from ur deck , this time u will take Genex Blastfan (When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 DARK "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand.) and get another Genex Ally Birdman in ur hand , and since Blastfan is a Spellcaster u can easily get arcanite magician and bomb 2 cards in ur opponents side of the field , and dont forget that u have a birdman in ur hand and a wind so u can use this on ur next turn

combo no 2: Field spell and tengu on the field while birdman on ur hand
return tengu to hand and get another from ur deck and then since tengu is a wind u get a level 4 wind monster from ur deck so select any level 2 wind monster and summon it (Shield Wind)
so Birdman 3 + tengu 4 + shield wind 2 = 9 TRISHULA FTW

Combo no 3 : as combo no 1 goes but this time u get a Black Rose and NUKE !!!

btw this card's attack becomes 1900 which can be useful if ur opponent has a clear field and u used it for a blastfan to attack with both blastfan and birdman and deal some heavy damage and then summon arcanite Very Happy

3.Genex Blastfan
Genex Valley Article GenexBlastfanHA02-EN-SR-1E
When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 DARK "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Now all the uses of this card is combined with birdman and its a wind so u can return it with birdman for another one too and u can use it with wonder wand if u are getting dead draws with it (not recommended though)

4.Arcanite Magician
Genex Valley Article ArcaniteMagicianCRMS-EN-SR-1E
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 2 Spell Counters on it. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from a card you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Definately a good card in this deck with blastfan and birdman as i explained u must have 3 in ur extra, it bombs 2 cards and can be used in attacking too when u dont want to destroy

II.Secondary Cards:

1.Mist Valley Falcon

Genex Valley Article MistValleyFalconHA02-EN-SR-1E
another key card
This card cannot declare an attack unless you return 1 card you control to its owner's hand.

Another awesome card which can be used in many decks and many cards like Fiendish chain example:Debris or junk , monarchs , many more , and get it to the hand for another round Very Happy
and it can be used with a tengu after attacking with tengu use falcon to attack and return tengu to hand to get another tengu and attack another time and u will get any level 4 or lower wind monster from ur deck if u have the field spell Very Happy example : Mist Valley Soldier(level8 synch with tengu) and many more

2.Mist Valley Soldier
Genex Valley Article MistValleySoldierHA01-EN-ScR-LE
While you control this face-up card, any opponent's monster that battles this card, but is not destroyed by battle, returns to its owner's hand at the end of the Damage Step.

Now i can't say his effect is that helpful but it can be pretty good with book of moon against synchros and such , other than that i dont think its much help unless u use it for a synchro using the divine wind of mist valley field spell.

3.Mist Condor
Genex Valley Article MistCondorGLD3-EN-C-LE
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 face-up "Mist Valley" monster you control to your hand. If you do, this card's ATK becomes 1700.

Pretty good card with Soldier and Falcon since their are both mist vallies

combo no 1: u can return any of them to the hand while field spell is on the field and get Soldier from ur deck and a quick level 8 synchro

combo no 2 : return any mist valley to hand to the hand and get a blastfan which will add birdman to hand and return condor to summon birdman and another way to bring arcanite Very Happy

4.Psi-Blocker
Genex Valley Article Psi-BlockerSTBL-EN-ScR-1E
Once per turn, you can declare 1 card name. Cards with that name, and their effects, cannot be used until the End of your opponent's next turn.

U rarely see this card but i tell you this card is awesome
first of all it is a wind so its pretty helpful in the deck
second u can use its effect and call any type of annoying trap or some kinda card u dont want your player to use and use it with birdman to return it to the deck(Effect Continues) and get blastfan get another birdman and get arcanite without getting solemn warning and BTH and such or use it even for a key card in ur opponents deck and this effect will last till ur opponents end phase which is pretty cool

5. Shield Wing
Genex Valley Article ShieldWingABPF-EN-ScR-1E
Up to twice per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

This card is only helpful to buy u some time or use it with birdman and tengu for a trishula

and this card only gets destroyed when 3 MONSTERS ATTACK IT which is not so bad but u should put this on 1 tho

6. Reborn Tengu
Genex Valley Article 324px-RebornTenguEXVC-EN-UR-LE
When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Reborn Tengu" from your Deck.

Can't say much about this card since u all know it , and its wind which is awesome too
helpful for defensive abilities and synchro summons with birdman and such

7.Mist Valley Thunder Lord
Genex Valley Article MistValleyThunderLordHA02-EN-ScR-1E
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Mist Valley" monsters
Once per turn, you can select and return 1 card you control to the hand, and this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

Awesome synchro which can help returning wind or some of Falcon's combos too and can be used in either players turns so u can use the field spell's eff on ur opponent's turn!!
can even be used to return the field spell and use it again . (Recommended 2)

IV. Sample of the deck

Monsters :
3xGenex Ally Birdman
3xGenex Blastfan
3xMist Valley Falcon
3xMist Valley Soldier(can be on 2)
3xReborn Tengu
2xPsi Blocker
2xMist Condor
1xShield Wing

Spells:
3x Divine Wind of Mist Valley
3xTerraForming
1xDemise of the land(optional and can be replaced with duality and such)
2xMST
1xDark Hole
1xMonster Reborn
2xPot Of Avarice (since the deck consumes alot of monsters but its optional too)

Traps:
2xCompulsory Evacuation Device
1xCall Of The Haunted
2xFiendish Chain
1xMirror Force
1xTorrential Tribute
2xSolemn Warning

Extra Deck:
3xArcanite Magician
2xMist Valley Thunder Lord
Other Usual Synchros....

Hope you all enjoyed my first article ever !!!
and i hope to see u guys use them too Smile

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Genex Valley Article   Genex Valley Article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

meh i remember dueling you when you use that deck ._.
psi blocker is really annoying S: and why i do miracle topdecking gale u solemn it S: it work and bring synchro each turn pfff

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Genex Valley Article   Genex Valley Article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 pm

guys i worked hard in this article ...... any comments ?

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Genex Valley Article   Genex Valley Article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm

wow i dueled a guy with this deck a while ago and lost ... i was wondering how he used it today and i saw this :O! ...
awesome article!!!! 4.5/5 Very Happy! ...

-.5 because i nvr give any1 5 xD!...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genex Valley Article   Genex Valley Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genex Valley Article

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1