Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do i get Athena to my hand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

How do i get Athena to my hand? Empty
PostSubject: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm

im making a otk fairy deck and its based around Athena. Athena's effect sais that every time a fairy mon is summond your opponent takes 600, so i get her on the feild and activate ultimate offering. Then i will pay 500 to summon honest then return him to my hand. I do that over and over again and my opponent loses all of his lp. My probleme is that i have trouble getting athena to my hand in time. If i dont get athena for a while then i will take so much lp that i wont be able to pay enough with ultimate offering. So i am basically asking what cards can help me get athena to my hand (she is fairy lv 7 2600 atk 800 def and light).

Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Aster Phoenix

Posts Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 am

nice idea try to put Gold sarcophagus for Athena

and for your life point you should work RainBow Life to gian Lp not pay

Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

I dont think rainbow life works with costs

Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Beginner
Beginner
Aster Phoenix

Posts Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am

maybe yes ok no problem

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

gold sarco , and some draw engine since you play fairy deck like trade-in , hand destruction , just add more draw power

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i get Athena to my hand?   How do i get Athena to my hand? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i get Athena to my hand?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1