Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just some stuff i did

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

just some stuff i did Empty
PostSubject: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

before we go on im telling u this image shack made jesse and chazz bigger than they shud be and im only begginer so im not gona do sigs yet Razz

just some stuff i did Avatarur
just some stuff i did Atemm
just some stuff i did Jesseanderson

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Good stuff Smile The effect with Yami is cool but could be improved with some practise

1st 5.5/10
2nd 7/10
3rd 6.5/10

Back to top Go down
Georgenal
Beginner
Beginner
Georgenal

Posts Posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:33 pm

2/10
2/10
4/10

Keep it up! You will improve.

It seems that I rated them like they were a pro's artwork Neutral

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm

u will improve very soon Yuesi chan....XD nice try

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:17 pm

just some stuff i did Firstworkwithbrushesjust some stuff i did Yuesiadamod

right i tryed to do some sigs and this is how they came out lolz Razz
u can rate now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm

It's ok but you need more work with the background and the text.

1st 4.5/10
2nd 5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:46 pm

just some stuff i did Firsttrywithcs4
well how bout this 1 ? lolz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Nice, better than the rest Smile Remove the 3D like effect in the background pattern, remove the stroke around the text and blend in the renders(pics) im with the background.

5.5/10

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:21 pm

your improving already that last 1 looks better than the rest but as Dark said remove that 3d it doesnt go with those pics i know u will improve
4.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

new (wwe) sig lolz

just some stuff i did 79926112

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm

It's ok, the background effects are very good but you need to get renders which are around the same colours as the bg, and blend them in with the bg. 6.5/10 You're improving

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm

its too empty put something in the middle
4.5/10 again

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm

new 1
just some stuff i did Yuesiada3mod

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:23 pm

sorry for duble post Rolling Eyes

just some stuff i did Rabregulus

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Hmm, the background is kinda bad, don't use those Lightning Effects, they suck when not used probably Razz Try blending in the renders and adding more effects to it. The text is again too big, and not the right font. Work on your text! >.< Razz

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 pm

lolz dd k il try how bout this? been trying some c4d again XD Razz my bro thought it looked ok XD Razz

just some stuff i did Percyb

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Gosh! Razz Please do not copy the people in NDA, using C4Ds as a background >.< +) I saw the works in NDA and I thought to myself "Do they seriously think that's good?" Razz Anyway, other than that the colours are good, when using the Light thingy it's good not to show it too much, it's good if it's 1/2 or 3/4 covered by a render or something. For now, use 1 render only! The text is abit too big, the font is ok but the effects on the text isn't that good, the text is just there as a little thingy Razz it shouldn't stick out. It's good 7.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:21 pm

lolz long dd just some stuff i did Icon_razz but thanks for tips ^^ (btw i didnt copy nda lolz i just dd it XD)

new 1
just some stuff i did 72414952
just some stuff i did Avataraangd
just some stuff i did Spiderman2f

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:27 pm

sorry again for double post but npbody commenting lolz Razz

just some stuff i did Pikachutheeletricwonder

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Okie, hmm, your bgs are getting better but the prob is that you fill it with C4Ds, try blending the C4Ds using the smudge tool and using either "Lighten", "Screen" or "Linear Dodge" for the blending modes, also resize the C4D to make it not cover the whole thing. Make the actual renders bigger so that you can only see half of it, it looks better thay way. Your texts are getting better, the font on the pikatchu one is good, I think that's the Default one I was talking about, choose a colour that would fit the rest, always do the text at the end. For the Pikatchu one, Orange would fit well.

Halo: 5.5/10
Avatar: 7/10 (add colour, I know it didn't work before Razz)
Spiderman: 5.7/10 (I don't think it's 6/10)
Pikatchu: 6/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 pm

just some stuff i did Randyortonmp

ty dd ^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Okie, hmm... don't use any kinda of effects on the render, only use the blending modes, don't always do that lightning effect...hmmm.... you could try smudging it o.0 I wanna try that 0.o... Razz Anyway, use at least 1 C4D and put it on a blending mode. 6.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am

just some stuff i did Randomhi

new 1

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am

Randy Orton: 3/10
Ghost Rider (i think): 6/10 but to much over use of the red
Oh yea whats up with DD always saying use Blending Options even though it will look better but let him discover his own style and then perfect it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Very Happy Sorry about that then Very Happy Using what I said is just some basics he can start with, it's just so that he can work with it and make better sigs and stuff and when he's ready he can adapt to it his own style Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just some stuff i did

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next