Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkplant - PAIN
Beginner
Beginner
Darkplant - PAIN

Posts Posts : 9

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Empty
PostSubject: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 am

Get the hell out of my introduction.

...Kay, maybe a bit more. I'm the same Darkplant - PAIN as the one in the Yugioh Card Maker forums. Frankly I have to wait till the 7th to go back again there, given I was banned. Most likely because I said "coolstorybro" a bit too much in spam threads. I came here instead. I'll leave next 7th again most likely.

Last edited by Darkplant - PAIN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

Well hello there. My name is Dragon D. DarkNess; don't mess with me. o.o

Welcome, have fun and stay active. =D

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

lol welcome crazy guy if you want an test join the net under my sig

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:06 pm

'-' you seem like an asshole if i look at your other posts..you need to be more friendly :/

Back to top Go down
Darkplant - PAIN
Beginner
Beginner
Darkplant - PAIN

Posts Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

SeraphicGirl wrote:
'-' you seem like an asshole if i look at your other posts..you need to be more friendly :/

This forum is friendly?

...What was wrong with YCM...

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:15 pm

No wonder you are banned there and i hope you will too here..we dont need ppl like u

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Beginner
Beginner
Kitty

Posts Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey you , welcome and have fun .

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome and have fun, and behave urself....

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

And the point of this was?.... gtfo the computer until the 7th

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 pm

50% of who replied didn't even read what he wrote Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 pm

first of all man u need to relax!
Second dont try to act smart cause we are smarter,and whats the use telling us u got banned,we dont care,why should we?
Its u problem and im just guessing it has something to do with ur attitude...
So if u wanna stay here follow there rules,ur u can simly leave ....

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 pm

welcome to ADA.
dont try to do anything stupid,after seeing your attitude,i dont think members here see you as a good friend.work on your attitude,thats all i can suggest.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 pm

and locked for no further spam

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF   OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM NEW HERE AND STUFF

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1