Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 am

ok i made a deck..i think no1 has any one of this kind..it is a low lv deck i have only 3 lv monsters and lower and golem...... anyways i need help because its not good enought and i want to make it better.....i play alot of def with this deck and i want to make it better not playing mostly def so pls help and i will appretiate it
I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Nnnn10

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 am

Maybe u could add gorz, caius shadow monarch n mobius frost monarch. these will help u a lot for atk. remove the mimic cards. add a magic planter so that if u have a high lvl card n u have already played gravity bind u coould remove the gravity bind. the rest r gud cards. u just needed to add a few strong ones for atks. in ur fusion deck u could add red dragon archfiend n thought ruler archfiend. nice effs

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 pm

thnx eraser but i just want lv3 monster and lower i dont want lv4 monsters and above....can any1 else help me with this deck???

Back to top Go down
YGIFan6
Beginner
Beginner
YGIFan6

Posts Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Since you want to base it mainly on lvl 3. You add cards likexx saber airbellum, rescue cat to bring it out. Even better, summon monkbrings out rescue cat. Mostly you will have monster with atk equal to 1000or less, I would prefer maybe using Limit Reverse, bringing weak monster with ease.Also, you seems to run alot of tuner monsters, maybe you want to add cards likebrain control or/and mind control to take advantage of that.. Ill leave it at that.GL with the rest.

Back to top Go down
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Come on lets be honest with our selfs .. Do you honestly call that a deck ?? To me, it seems like random cards deck Neutral

Back to top Go down
YGIFan6
Beginner
Beginner
YGIFan6

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 pm

its called an original deck. lol 

Back to top Go down
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Lol I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Lol I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Lol I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Lol I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Lol

roflmao man i cant stop loling

imo that thing doesnt even have the right to be called a "deck"

There are a lot of original decks out there but they don't have to be random as this is.

Back to top Go down
Mizara
Beginner
Beginner
Mizara

Posts Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 pm

DAD no need to be so meanie x-x
Making an original deck these days is a hard work, which usually, ends up badly.
But that's when people like blaster post their ideas so others can help him to make it seem like a deck.
What you're doing is not helping anyone, if you just plan to go down on him saying "that thing doesnt even have the right to be called a "deck" " then just don't reply, please.
I know that you're a great duelist, that most likely can win me easily.
But if you have the talent to build decks, why not use it to help others instead being a total jerk?
Anyways, I do hope that your next post will be helpful.

Back to top Go down
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Its not about i can win or im great or w/e
Thing is let be honest if you wanna help this guy with his deck you most probably gonna give him new deck, cuz that deck is like unfixble Neutral & I mean no offense on the guy

Back to top Go down
Mizara
Beginner
Beginner
Mizara

Posts Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, I probably agree with you.
I just didn't like the way you told him your opinion, it was kinda insulting imo.
'Cause I mean, seriously look at your post above, it's the most depressing thing a new duelist can hear. I'm just glad that you didn't intend to offense him.

And for the topic;
blaster, just like DAD said, this deck is too random.
Making an original deck is not just about putting a bunch of cards that no other would put them this way.
It's important to know your strategy when you build a deck.
Your deck lacks strategy, connection between cards (Ask yourself if one card supports another), you can't just put for example Ancient Gear Golem in a Fairy deck, there has to be some sense.
Your deck will encounter a lot of empty draws(drawing useless card) and death draws and it'll probably be very slow paced.
I suggest you to think about a specific idea and then build your deck around it while adding a several twists in it.

Back to top Go down
YGIFan6
Beginner
Beginner
YGIFan6

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Actually when people make a original deck, it all started out with some random cards. From there, you start to add and remove. Focus on the strategy, some backups, etc. At least he didn't says that this is his Final Version, and its just the beginning. Now its time to fix. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:37 pm

the truth DAD is right i just trew in whatever cards i really think it would be good but i guess this deck kinda really sucks but your 1st post DAD damn it was nothin that i was expecting but you spoke your mind out and its all cool i think imma delete this deck it sucks so bad but thnx eraser for you only helping out i really appretiate it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm

About making original decks. I don agree that they have to be random at beggining. It all starts with an idea, idea of which strategies can work well together. Then u add main cards from those strategies. After that u try to find support for them. Finally add some staples. Cut down deck to 40, and woala, original deck in your pocket. As i said, building deck is the easiest part, the hardest thing is to come up with an idea.

https://2img.net/h/i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/kiryu111/3.jpg

Like this deck. Its wery wery old, but anyway, just set as example. I decided to use Debris dragon and rescuse cat in same deck. Then i knew i can max pot of avarice because lonefires and cat fills the graave fast. to make use of 3 debris dragons in my deck i needed to add 2 foolish to get acces to my dandys faster, so debris wont be that dead. Added Tytaniel because its great beatstick to bring out with lonefire. For lonefire not to have only 2 targets added tomato - because it also helpsme to get out monk, and start all cat combo. Added 2 enemy controler because they are great with tokens and few other things. Added 2 caius because once again they are great with tokens, and already used arcanite magician(whic this deck brings out using monk - cat) Used gale as staple synchro with great eff. Added 2 gold sarcho because this deck can stall enough to w8, and in that way i can start my combos running with monk and cat. Added all the rest staples, cutted deck down to 40 and here we go. Pretty original deck made. (as a side notice that deck is made 2 months after 1.19 came out, and as expected a lot of copies of that deck where made after) - meh, i have that curse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK   I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-