Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good Empty
PostSubject: my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good   my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good 1zfot4y

pls pls pls help

that deck work with that remove brainwashing ;0 but i always not get good hand

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good   my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 pm

very nice deck idea^^
hmm i would say -2 mystic box and +2-3 creature swap then u can swap the tokens of the grinder golem to get the golem
then u need more defense if you drawed bad so -2 dimension wall and +2-3 threatning roar
in that deck i would say u can play skill drain its would work good in that i think
to the monsters:-3 plasma u have enough for trade in +2tomatos for a little defense and speed
and then +2 krebons and the emergency teleport so u can play synchros if nothing other work
and the tomatos are very good if u play the creature swap i sayed ^^
then -1 marschmallon u dont need him ifu play the roars. then you should have enough darks and if you want u can play the dark armed dragon, then maybe u can play morphing jar its good wehn you draw bad and if u play him you can play pot of averice too to get the monsters back to deck ^^
hmm and you need lot of speed in such a deck to have the right cards so you can play things like reckles greed 3 times or hand destruction upstart goblin dont know its up to you ^^
i hope you like my ideas and im glad if your deck work a little better then Smile if u want to test that deck im always ready for a duel Wink
ahh btw if u play synchros in that dont forget the plaguespreader zombie Razz

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good   my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

o.o my plasma is for summon ._. but maybe i should remove some ._.

and mystic box is for the brainwashing

eh and my wall is for reverse opp atk if i dont get it

anyway thx for fix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good   my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my newest and weirdest deck ever pls help this come not really good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-