Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King_Hades Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King_Hades
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 7

King_Hades Introduction Empty
PostSubject: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey everybody Very Happy

I'm King_Hades, im new in here as you can see (joined today), im also a leader of a DN team called NGOD, and if you want to know more, just PM me in here or on Dueling Network.

PS: I also have experience within previous academies (ECA; RoD; NHA), so if you need any help, just ask me Razz

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Wlcm Hades, Its awesome we got some experienced duelist here, nice meeting you.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 pm

sup yo, long time no see Smile welcome and stay active, and ill contact you when we could use your help Razz

Back to top Go down
King_Hades
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Hey everybody, well i'll make this "my" main academy from now on, i see that this place is kinda dead atm, but it looks really awesome, one of the best made so far, so lets all work together and make this place active again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:39 pm

dam it, we need more people like you!

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am

welcome and thanks for the compliments Smile

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 pm

welcome to ada

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am

welcome to hell Twisted Evil

hope you enjoy your stay

Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji
Beginner
Beginner
BlackLeg-Sanji

Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 am

Welcum to ADA o:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King_Hades Introduction   King_Hades Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King_Hades Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1