Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning ADA's Glory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Returning ADA's Glory Empty
PostSubject: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Since i'm friendly with a lot of people around the whole online YGO world, I might be able to reqruite a couple of people. But before I am willing to do that, we need to return the dorms as that's essential in a good academy. ADA shined the most when we had dorms, so if we wanna let ADA shine again... Get my point?

I might be able to reqruite around 20 to 50 people within a month. I really really love this academy so I don't want it to be trashed away like this. I wanna hear your opinions about this, atleast, that is if you even read this...

I also got people skilled and smart enough to take the roles of testers, moderators and admins so that shouldn't be a problem. All it needs is a little bit of trust and the return of the dorms, that's all!

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:01 pm

if u are willing to do that im willing to give ADA to u or anyone else that has the time for it and will work for it
interested people pin me .,.

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:03 pm

It seems that only I am willing to work for this academy from those who actually read it. I will PM you as soon I get the staff together. Whoever wants to join me and my staff should either reply on this or PM me.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:35 pm

seriusly guys if u still want this place lets work for it!

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:56 am

so we aren't completely dead yet....

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:10 pm

-sigh- FINE! Count me in! We need like....at least 6... no 8 staff members, few spammers... I mean advertisers and the rest would be piece of cake.

Oh and definitely a new design! Well, I guess I can do that since I can GFX too (don't worry, I learn very fast).

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

I may help too (GFX work as well as HTML programming.)

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Twedledum will be the spammer! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:12 am

Try it. Contact me when this forum is alive.

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:42 pm

i like spamming ;D but I'm only gonna do it if everyone else pulls through.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Great! We already have two spammers! Very Happy Who else is going to apply for something?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

well, if there's any empty roles, tell me, and ill apply for it

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:19 am

You'll be moderator or admin depending on how much work, you are wlling/can do.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:21 am

i came p_p
Anyway, count me in, imma try to be a tester maybe..

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:25 am

Hmm, I am back. Very Happy And I agree with everyone in trying to keep ADA alive.! I would like a position if there is one. Razz Lets do this! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Okay, then Koolkid can be tester and blossom you can be moderator - small event organizator.
So people, what are your ideas on new theme? I'm thinking that we should go on all monster types and also somehow get people into tag and turbo dueling.

Oh, what kind of dorms should we make? The classix Slifer, Ra and Obelisk or maybe something else?

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Ideas:
1. Use YGOPRo not DN
2. Organizing big events which will include other academies as well
3. As usual: spaming and promotes
4. Organize contests between academies such as: fanfictions and gfx and other contests like that.
5. Add competions that'll abuse XYZ monsters (it's time to face reality.)
6. Use ADAC as a tax for participating in tournaments and contests.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Yes on first, second and third, no on 4th on 6th and kind of yes on 5th if you meant that only for one or few events. Moar ideas, anyone? Better suggest the design while I haven't decided it all on my own.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:19 pm

-we can use both DN and pro cause some plp have problems with downloading pro, plus its moar options this way.
-for the design, we could approach it differently, instead of the classic Ra, Slifer, obelisk, how about Uria, Hamon and Raviel, n maybe Armityle for even higher rank.
-monster types Isin't bad, I was thinking about monster atttibutes too. I love this black skin tho.
-we could add more interesting items to be bought from the main shop.
-using ADAC as a means to get plp more active by placing a minimum no. Of ADAC to access small tourneys and such.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:19 pm

hmmm sorry this is a bit late but ive been busy with exams.... anyway if theres any spots left i'd like to apply lol sounds like getting a job haha anyway so yeh lets bring ADA BACK! :DDD

edit: also if we gonna be using Pro too which i think is a good idea cuz i like the tag... then could someone please send me a download link to pro....preferably without any viruses. i reinstalled my entire computer software and couldnt redownload a working YGOPro so....

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Hmm, well I have issues with downloading pro, and so do others that I know of, so I don't think only using that would be fine, and my friend told me that DN might be setting Tag duels on it since tag duels are Konami official now. So lets see where that brings us.
- For design, I agree with koolkid in the attribute section, and maybe also the Fortune Ladies?
- More events to keep ADA alive once it returns.
- A reward system that when someone invites another, they get some ADAC or experience to have more people invite.
- We could have more shop items for people to buy.
- I tink dat we can make dis place work once again! Very Happy Lets do this!

Edit: Oh, and also, where the side bar is showing our experience, and how much ADAC we have and such, there should also be a section where it shows how many wins we received?

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah, okay so with dueling system.... for now let's use both, but main will be YGOPro. Just download it from Percieval blog and then it should work fine and update automatically.

As for theme.... let's just use all random monsters.

For dorms, I agree that we need something other than traditional setting, however the wicked gods are too much alike the egyptian gods. I want to hear suggestions on this.

Events will happen, dunno about the sidebar, yes for reward system which I think should be already realized.

The events to stay will be definitely Survival and alice's Zombie event. If anyone has idea for long term event please share. Also we need short events to be going on regularly and someone to maintain them.

Hmm.. anything else? Oh, you can send me renders of monsters if you want them to be on any banner of ADA.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

- I was wondering wat is the difference between YGOpro and DevPro, cause i have both and Devpro works very fine with me
-For the theme, instead of using random monsters, wouldn't it be better if we use Banned monsters instead, since it brings back memories
-For the dorm, wicked gods looks very good, especailly considering they are evil and it goes well with the skin of ADA. After all, we need anything that is different from the traditonal ones
- we can still keep the rental Challenge too
-For events, i was thinking of having duels that are completely synchro based, i.e the extra deck should contain all sychros. Another event can be structure decks, where there will be duelists who will use bunch of structure decks that are available from yugioh wiki and duel with them without changing cards, ofc if a duelist wants to trim it to 40 cards, thats fine.. then the winner gets to steal a card from opp's structure deck.
- we could create a duel that contain only 3 extra deck cards, and the winner gets to steal the extra deck card from the opp.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:31 pm

I agree with Koolkid.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:49 pm

I think going with random monsters is a better idea, because I don't know if those banned monsters have good renders. Still want to hear more opinions about the dorms not just Koolkid's and blossom's.

Well, one synchro based event already failed so we are not going same road again. We need some REALLY and I mean REALLY interesting to make a synchro based event.

But the event with 3 cards in extra deck is really great, just we need to work it out. Anyone wants to do that?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning ADA's Glory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next