Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alien deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

ok so personally i don't like the rabbit engine but right now it is the fastest and easiest way to get out kingremlin and start the set up so if you have any suggestion as to what can replace the rabbit engine please let me know Very Happy

alien deck RaPe85E

if you need to know any cards let me know

Back to top Go down
photon88
Beginner
Beginner
photon88

Posts Posts : 21

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Well Aliens do not use graveyard or at least not that much so i would suggest repalceing TT with mirrior force cause alines is one of the decks that don't use the graveyard to make their powerful plays. Remove the rabbit and replace it with an alien card that you think would be good in there. There is no need for two rabbts.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

What a coincedence, i was also thinking about Rabbit aleins, cause of that new xyz, didnt test it yet,
anyway, i still dont tink there is much faster engine than wabbit unfortunately,
deck seems solid, but i tink that alien that pops backrow is better than alien Kid, although idk its eff, so -1 aline Kid, +1 that red alien,
I tink that countious spell is nuff at 2, since it can be dead draw if u draw mutiples of it, not to mention, u have dualtiy for searching it, and rabbit to thin the deck, instead focus on more pesky countious spell to resue with Golgar, like swords of revealing light or something else..
n Where is Monster reborn o_o
I tink thats all for now,hope this helps, update us on how it works, etc

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm

alien kind put an a counter an all special summoned monster my opponent controls
lol i forgot about monster reborn, anyways i will take your suggestions

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 pm

dont u think 2 rabbit is too much especially when u have only 3 vanillas? what happens if the vanillas pop up in your hand or if u already used a rabbit?and surely 2 mass hypnosis is better since it is such a broken card it lets u take control of THREE monsters of ur opps THREE!!!!!! hmmm those are light type reptiles riiiiight? then wheres W Nebula Meteorite?!?!?!?!?!?!? it gives so many plusses especially with alien grey...... um where is alien grey???....

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:31 pm

@inubz its not called a rabbit engine witout max rabbit ._., + wat r the odds of getting 2 vanillas in the hand, 2 rabbits makes it more liekly to c it, n ofc if it gets dead, u can always xyz wit it,
Nebula is not that good cause not aliens are light + there is no big boss alien monster in main, and mass hypo is good at 1 cause it is kinda situational, needs monsters to have counters + an alien, then again, that trap is broken.. so its upto to alice to decide

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alien deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: alien deck   alien deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alien deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1