Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt Empty
PostSubject: Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt   Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt AZKp4X9

The deck has been only tested twice, one in Singles, and once in Match.
- Machina Gadgets: Did well, with a total of 2500lp. Won by getting out Hazy Flame Basiltrice & Constellar Ptolemy M7
- Chaos Agents: 6300 lp. Won by early game Hazy Flame Basiltrice and Fire King High Avatar Garunix.

The deck basically works off the hazy cards with the fire king cards as support.
- Barong: My usual searcher and beat stick.
- Yaksha: My turn starter for Garunix.
- Garunix: My field clearer. Well for monsters, as well as a beat stick which can easily be returned to the field turn after turn, leaving my opt with harder oppositions in getting rid of it.
- Firedog: My main searcher/ beatstick for Barong, Yaksha and Cerberus.
- Cerberus: My main searcher for Griffan and/or Pillar as well as an easy summon for early game.
- Griffin: Easy summon, which can easily get my the trivutes I need for my other Hazy creatures, as well as an instant xyz to Basiltrice and M7 which are my two main xyz summoners.
- Peryton: My main searcher to special summon easily 2 Hazy creatures, usually Sphynx to pull of the combo to special summon another and continue the combo.
- Sphynx: This is a trickier card to handle, since it's a lot about luck, though since my deck mainly consists of monsters and spells, you can judge on what to call by the amount of monsters/ spells that you have used. 13 count for spell, but you search out many of your monsters which is a 19 count. So usually, you are left with picking spells, which late game is usually correct. Also: He summons another Hazy card from your hand or grave, which if you haven't used the effect of Peryton, than you have an instant 3 count fiel, which you can do many combos with if you chose to do so.

Hazy Pillar: Usually for Basiltrice in which you can abuse its effect when having multiple hazy creatures as a material, and than is pretty much unstoppable. I also only run two since it's a continuous spell card, and isn't always used depending on what moves you create for yourself.
Onslaught of the Fire Kings: Well this card is pretty much self- explanitory, since it can be used on Garunix early game/late game, or if you need, one of your Hazy creatures to pull of many combos.
Fire Kings' Fire Ring: Can be used late game to abuse with Garunix, or the fire king creatures, and/or Cerberus for extra support and searches.

The extra deck, and main deck are pretty self explanitory.
Gemini elf is really the only side card that I should explain, since it can be easily used against Darkworld, and/or exodia since they usually use cards like Darkworld Dealings and etc.

Well, sorry that I only briefly explained the cards, but if you have any questions upon why a certain card is where it is, and if I am missing something, than just leave a comment, and will repsond to it when possible, and if needed.

Thank you for your help, and can't wait for the feedback. Very Happy

troll2 \

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt   Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

ok i main both of those decks (seperately) so i know what all the cards are......3 sphynxes are too much 2 is enough.
u need at least 1 hippogriff. also run 1 hazy glory and 3 hazy pillars cuz those are amazing ._. and i dont see pot of avarice or REKINDLING(the most broken card ever) anywhere ._____.
also why are u siding d fissure?!?!?!? its gonna kill all of the searchers like fire king barong and the rest of em except onslaught and its gonna also kill cerberus and sphynx ._.
as a personal tech i have 1 double cyclone in there as an extra mst. u can chain it onto the activation of say fire king's fire ring or book of moon or when u use CotH on cerberus/barong/garunix/yaksha u can use double cyclone to destroy CotH and the monster along with it and 1 of ur opp's traps and then the monster destroyed gets eff Very Happy

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt   Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 am

I like the idea of call, and i added rekindling lol, but I dont like 3 pillar, 2 is fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt   Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazy Firekings - Blossomswilt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1