Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Worlds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 am

Dark Worlds Zggrx

Here's my Dark World deck.
I don't like using it, but I have been losing quite a bit, so i had decided to do what I thought right, and use it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:43 am

I personally hate DW, n I hate the thought that DW has on winning, although its true that it can be powerful in game 1
So back to the deck, where the heck is morphing jar, I thought it was staple in DW lol
N imo dark smog is more like a side card while that spell that reveals card on opp hand must be at 3, nuff said

Back to top Go down
afallenangeldown
Beginner
Beginner
afallenangeldown

Posts Posts : 12

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 am

True ^ but the spell at three sometimes causes a dead draw, but if a likely comfortness to it, you may want to take out both smogs for one of those and the morphing jar.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

morphing jar is staple so is at least 2 dragged down into the grave and skilldrain is for side and so is dark smog light imprisoning mirror needs to be in side too and at least 2 trap stuns for cards like shadow-imprisoning mirror or macro cosmos
also 2 mind crush is staple too

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Skill drain is not for side. Not with all the meta out there.. Though the rest I will agree on.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

since im lazy to tell what is good and not good about dw's ill just post my dw deck. if you are curious about dw's pm me on dn and ill explain everything i know. https://i.imgur.com/P0y22.png
it has won 8/10 games for me. worst match-up is six sam though. a first turn naturia beast wrecks the deck.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 am

just curious, why do most dw builds lack morphing jar, is it slow for the deck? i mean it can give such huge pluses that could possibly mean game if played well.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 am

morphing jar is an ok card, but there are better cards to play with. yes morphing jar first turn with an all monster hand is broken. but morphing jar is way to slow for your main strategy.

all you do is keep doing draw cyclus with gates and plus out of it. morphing jar requires 2 turns, 1 of you, to set it and your opponents turn after that. there are so many ways to get rid of morphing jar and if you depend on it, you are pretty much screwed.

and isnt it obvious that if you set a field spell (or activate gates) and then set backrow and a set monster, that its a morphing jar? ppl will play around it or get rid of it. either way morphing jar is an ok card, but there are better cards to play with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds   Dark Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Worlds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-