Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ycs Settle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 pm

So, this was the first official YCs that mermails, madolche and prophecy cards are allowed.

Top 16
5 mermails
3 wind ups
2 Dino rabbit
3 agents
1 dark world
1 machine geargia
1 inzectors

Top 8
3 mermails
2 agents
1 Dino rabbit
1wind up
1 inzectors

Top 4
2 mermails
1 inzectors
1 wind up

Final
Inzectors vs mermails

Winner zectors

It was amazing how mermails was so famous and most important is that it reached finals after its first releases
But to think that zectors won after their been hit by ban list was so unexpected. Dat deck was from a pro duelist, the unexpected tech card was threatening roar which showed how well it fits inzectors

Also, machina geargia topped only 1 was sad cause they won Last Ycs. I was also amazed that dark world topped too As they can be easily beaten in game 2 and 3. This shows how a duelist needs creativity in their deck to make it powerful rather than complete net decking other plp deck.

So what about ur suggestions guys

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 am

Well, there wasn't much hit on inzectors, other than (whatchyamacallit) Oh dragonfly. Razz And hornet is a card you only need one of. So yeah.. Still not surprised since they are easily replaced. They still gain massive advantage, and card trooper helps a lot as well. Mermails are also too broken,, though I'm happy they are, since they are a water archetype, other than frogs. Now inzektors. One deck that I find too broken. They gain advantage while - advantage to your opt.. Now that my friend, is broken lol.
But yeah. Tech ins are always a surprise to see. Razz

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 am

Ik where u r coming from n yeah it's true but the surprise factor was that no one expected much of zectors decks cause they wrre labelled dead. Also I was happy to c agents are doing pretty well, but it was heartbroken to c Heros never topped

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 am

True enough. Razz

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm

First, congrats to the winner with the Inzektor deck, good meta call. I'm glad mermails didn't win the event. What is important from this event is that there is no Geargia deck in top 8, nor is there a Chaos Dragon deck, that's something that needs to be underlined.

Now about the Threatening Roar. This is not a new tech, this is a tech from last format. The tech was used by Billy Brake in the Nationals as well as other YCS. The reason people don't know that is cause Inzektorz never did anything on big events. Now, since the deck is not as popular as it was before the deck can top, even win a ycs, as we saw. But please, do not say that Threatening Roar is a new tech, it's not.

Here is the deck Billy Brake used at the NAWCQ - http://articles.alterealitygames.com/?p=13712

And here is an article he wrote on Threatening Roar - http://articles.alterealitygames.com/?p=13146

Again, for the last time, Threatening Roar is not a new tech, his deck is not special by any kind, what he did is called - a good, no... Great Meta Call.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm

i c, got ya on dat, didnt no about Billy using threatening roar, i apologize for the misinterpreting of the info, maybe cause its the first time i saw someone wit the roars..
anyway, ya its true it picked the good meta call dekc, cause i guess most particpants wasnt ready for inzectors..

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Ycs Settle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ycs Settle   Ycs Settle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Very true. As people say. The element of surprise. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ycs Settle Empty