Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look who's back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 am

I've returned to yugioh seeing as the new banlist is better and i might survive this format. Also Kaiza dragged me out of the ditch i was in when i quit yugioh. I hope to revive this academy back to how it was

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 am

Cool stuff dude, wlcm back and do ur job :p

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:28 am

WELCOME! Very Happy Heheh. Nice to meet you, and enjoy your stay. I hope you do decide to continue playing Yu-Gi-Oh. Smile

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Nice seeing you come back, but you have terrible timing, because we're "sleeping" right now.

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:58 pm

nobody is sleeping EVERYONE HAS School so they say .... but welcome back and i hope u make this acadmey alive Very Happy

if u have time finde me on DN and we can have some fun ^^

darkerik

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:16 pm

I didn't mean like literally sleeping, I meant inactive in ADA.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

It is true, but it's only due to timing. Once school settles down, and people have a bit more free time, this site will be rickin'.! ^.^

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm

perhaps.... but i think we're gonna have to wait till easter..... i mean the christmas holidays are coming up but people are hardly gonna be playing on the computer during christmas are they.... people are gonna be going round friends houses and stuff with the presents and all. (unless you dont celebrate christmas like koolkid) but in any case ADA might be more active cuz people might find more free time but christmas is generally busier than school =/ what with the gift giving and christmas shopping and going to peoples houses and partying and all

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 pm

its the 2nd time u post dat statement ._.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 pm

just making a point im glad to see some1 reads my posts

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm

I really do have bad timing but it's mostly my luck Razz
So tell me what i can do to help Ageha

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:39 pm

For now, just wait. You can post here and there but nothing major is going to happen until people get more free time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back   Look who's back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who's back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1