Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my wu mash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

my wu mash Empty
PostSubject: my wu mash   my wu mash Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm

my wu mash PaKj8
the only thing that stops this deck is maxx c, with exception of that card it always wins when it goes first. the deck is pretty self explanatory but just for those who do not understand my techs:

- 3 rat, 3 shark, 3 magician, 3 tour guide, 1 tour bus(i prefer running 2 tour bus), 3 factory, heavy, Poa and reborn are staples.
- sangan searches into anything
- 3 warwolf cuz its too easy to summon in this deck. 1 striker so i can sync into sollutions or search into warwolf
- 3 birdman cuz together with warwolf its an insta rank 3 xyz and that without normal summoning.
- 2 junk forward to combine with birdman and warwolf as well.
- 3 instant fusion cuz you want to loop your first turn and this card helps well with that. also good with birdman and warwolf
- 3 monster slots thin your deck, removes for leviair and you get to draw or summon a card from your deck. yet another special summon.

my side deck is build for mirror matches. most of the time i win the first game. the second game i play conservative with the traps. all of the cards in my side stops the loop at some point. BoM carrier, mst factory, bth shark and carrier, fiendish chain hunter or carrier, mirror force their ass, solemn stops like all summons, and torrential to stop their loop at time.

tell me what you guys think about this deck. feel free to try it out yourself. most of you already have a similar deck but with other kinds of techs. any help is appreciated.

~ LSD ~

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

my wu mash Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wu mash   my wu mash Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Quote :
- 3 birdman cuz together with warwolf its an insta rank 3 xyz and that without normal summoning.

well you do need to normal summon warwolf first if u didnt SS some other monster that turn, then you SS birdman, take warwolf, and SS it back by its own eff

Saw the deck in action myself, u pwned my ass as if i was that little dandy girl in yo sig

cool deck Wink

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

my wu mash Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wu mash   my wu mash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 am

The Crocodile wrote:
Quote :

well you do need to normal summon warwolf first if u didnt SS some other monster that turn, then you SS birdman, take warwolf, and SS it back by its own eff

Saw the deck in action myself, u pwned my ass as if i was that little dandy girl in yo sig

cool deck Wink

i meant that you can pull of the combo without normal summoning. ofc if you have no monsters on the field, you would have to get a monster first. thats why i got instant fusion, junk forward and such in the deck.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

my wu mash Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wu mash   my wu mash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 am

Agreed my wu mash 1300876104

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my wu mash Empty