Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello There

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Classy
Beginner
Beginner
Classy

Posts Posts : 10

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello. Im not competitive player. I usually play to have fun when im bored. I dont actually own any cards in real life.

I specialize in decks that are created to bug and annoy your opponent. And it works quite well.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

welcome to ADA enjoy and stay active Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Classy
Beginner
Beginner
Classy

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Thanks for the response! I was wondering if there is any way to get my skills tested or anything. (im not very good)

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm

well... there are 'minigames' on ADA such as survival: u aske for an opponent either easy, medium or hard and then u get 2 opponents and u have to try to beat them in 4 days
any way theres also duel arena where u duel some1 on ADA in a match duel
theres no tests as such anymore that i know of since the new update. but there are plenty of people to duel...

Back to top Go down
Classy
Beginner
Beginner
Classy

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Is there a section where i request a duel, or do i have to find it myself? ( sorry for all the questions )

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm

no no its ok um duel arena u just find some1 to duel
survival u ask for opponents and easy, medium or hard mode
then there are tournaments and some others like synchro storm where only synchros are allowed so no xyz, or fusion.
heres the link for survival http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/f16-survival-mode
you click new topic and name the topic your name and then say easy, medium or hard and wait for a mod or admin to give u opps then u duel them within 4 days but if u lose 1 and u havent dueled the other then u have to start a new survival

Last edited by iNubz on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Classy
Beginner
Beginner
Classy

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Alright Razz Thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Welcome to ada and it looks like inubz answered all your questions lol

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 am

yay i know stuff Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-