Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explaining Absences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

Explaining Absences Empty
PostSubject: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry guys, I've been out of town, so I have not been able to resolve some issues. My main issue is that I have not been able to duel AsianShadow yet for the GCT. Somebody help me!

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 pm

sorry vayu too late gct ended yesterday and u better get yourself sorted out too cuz we need more members in the team cuz wars are happening soon...

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm

vayu advanced to next gct round and hes my opponent Explaining Absences 2658867576

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Surprised that i didnt know

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 am

COME @ ME BRO!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absences   Explaining Absences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explaining Absences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1