Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquilibriumSkeltheremango
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 12

Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:36 pm

It's an easy name, don't worry, it's just "EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm"

I've just started to play Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'm hoping to learn a lot Smile

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

U have made a good choice to come here... wlcm to ADA and have fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

welcome to ada have fun and stay active, make sure to read some articles, and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. btw what deck are you using as of now?

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow.... now that's some name. There should be thing saying "Your name is too long". XD

Just kidding. Welcome to ADA and have fun! ^^

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 am

WelcometoADAhavefunandenjoyyourstay.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

Welcome to ada man, im here if you need something regarding the forum itself Smile

Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:29 am

alice_k wrote:
welcome to ada have fun and stay active, make sure to read some articles, and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. btw what deck are you using as of now?

I'm not quite sure yet which way I'll go, but Wind-ups seem interesting for this current format, so I think I'll be using them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm   Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, this is EquilibriumSkeltheremangorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1