Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 am

Yo peeps, just want to ask
Do you have YGOPro installed on your computer? I ask this so we can start tag duels already CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! 242859437

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

No, I don't.

Back to top Go down
Razzares
Beginner
Beginner
Razzares

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Nope.

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Nope

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

If you don't have it, then install it. Link is in YGOPro topic in news section.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 pm

i have it but my thing is fked up cant see any1 hosting and no1 can see me hosting....
and i reinstalled it several times

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm

yes i do. no we cant all of my decks have missing cards even old cards are missing. also searching out cards is terrible. terrible program is terrible.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 pm

You guys, what version you even have? 1000?

Obviously if you download old version it will be bad.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

um i used the link u gave me and clicked on what u told me to click on...

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 pm

I downloaded the version you linked in the thread so if you give us bad version then well maybe you should give us the good one...

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Vongola-x

Posts Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I have the 1.02A.0 version, but only good thing is the tag duels... hard search, misses some OLD cards, you need ham or comodo unite or something similar to host unless you can direct IP host...brings back KC memories... and worst part is if you misclick, like seriously... one little mistake and you can lose the game because you cannot redo it even if your opponent agrees to. Plus it has some options still written in Japanese, like with beast king barbaros' summon options and it has some ruling mistakes build in, I mean my opp used fiendish chain on Alius while it was treated as a normal monster... :/

Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Ageha wrote:
If you don't have it, then install it. Link is in YGOPro topic in news section.

There is a virus on the link. My anti-virus program dont want to open the page.

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 pm

GUYS IF YOU DONT HAVE YGOPRO OR YOU HAVE OLD VERSION, DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST ONE ( I GUESS) FROM OUR NEWS SECTION, A TOPIC FOR YGOPRO AGEHA MADE, THE PROGRAM HAS ALMOST ALL CARDS AND IS GOOD FOR TOURNEYS BECAUSE ITS AUTO AND YOU CANT REPLAY JUST LIKE THAT, ITS DESIGN ISNT THAT BAD SO IT WONT MAKE YOU CLOSE THE PROG BECAUSE OF THAT
GET IT SO WE CAN START TAG DUELS CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! 2658867576

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm

i do have it and i did use the link ageha posted but it still doesnt work

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am

tried deleting (by add/remove programs) and installing again??

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 am

not having cards for my deck = bad program also punishing misclicks is bad bad bad as well. F that

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Vongola-x

Posts Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Rand wrote:
not having cards for my deck = bad program also punishing misclicks is bad bad bad as well. F that

And don't forget the ruling mistakes build into the program!

Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!   CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO SEE THIS TOPIC!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-