Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce myself is so hard ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Nakahara
Beginner
Beginner
Hiroshi Nakahara

Posts Posts : 8

Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh...Ohayo !
Let me introduce myself, my username is Hiroshi Nakahara , from a Jiro Tanaguchi's manga that i don't know the english title ("Quartier Lointain" in french) so...I am a french player who didn't find a good french forum , so i decided to come on an english forum ^^
So I hope you'll excuse me if i'll do wrong translations of my thinking sometimes, i'll try to speak properly.

So...I am 17 Years Old and i met yugioh 10 years ago, and this was the beginning of a real love story between us I just love Yugioh more than girls xD
In the music, i am a big fan of Faylan, Yousei Teikoku, and other Japan girls, but i enjoy other styles like french songs , artists like gregoire, or jean jacques goldman, but into english songs, i haven't lot of artists that i like ^^

I found this forum by a DN Moderator (in his profile there was a link) and i hope i'll can progress in this forum ^^

If you are questions, i'll be glad to give you an answer ^^
See you soon ♥

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm

bonjour monsieur Razz
i speak a little french but not too well Very Happy
je m'appelle iNubz
vous allez comment?
Où est-ce que tu viens?
escuse me if i spoke badly but im not too good at french =/
anyway enjoy your stay and stay active Very Happy

À bientôt

Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Nakahara
Beginner
Beginner
Hiroshi Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Bonjour Inubz Razz
Oh...Sometimes i can't speak french well too Razz
Nice to meet you, i am so excited because this forum looks like awesome !
I come from North East of France, "Nord pas de calais" Just above Paris ^^

Thank you for all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 pm

welcome to ADA
curius what dn moderator was it?

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Hiroshi Nakahara
Beginner
Beginner
Hiroshi Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Argh...Sorry i don't remember...I looked lot of profiles to find a forum Mad
EDIT i make an error, it wasn't a moderator but a member of DN (the moderator put other academy's link , his name was somethin like Yu-gi-hoes) sorry x_x

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am

Ehh... Welcome to ADA, have fun here and enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:41 pm

wlcm to ADA and have loads of fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce myself is so hard ^^   Introduce myself is so hard ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce myself is so hard ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1