Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
multrine
Beginner
Beginner
multrine

Posts Posts : 16

I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens" Empty
PostSubject: I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"   I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 am

well i haven't been on in a long time but i did get better at dueling, i play good with x-sabers; dragunity; darkworld; chaos dragons(wich i used before the new dragons and just finished it when i found out a week after they came out they existed); agents; and last but most fun ALIENS no joke they kill almost as good as cloudians and yes i am talking about this format

Back to top Go down
multrine
Beginner
Beginner
multrine

Posts Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"   I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 am

dont believe me duel me

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"   I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 am

Don't double post.

And if you're gonna talk about a deck there is a certain place for that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"   I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back with the best format deck ever "aliens"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-