Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fin101m's first day of class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fin101m
Beginner
Beginner
fin101m

Posts Posts : 1

Fin101m's first day of class Empty
PostSubject: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 am

8:00 still asleep
8:05 just realized class started
8:10 runs in frantic falls over spilling his deck
Sorry first day
Tries to pick them all up fast. "Sorry about all the mess I'll have it cleaned up soon as possible."

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 am

*not a RP although we do have a section for that... i think? in any case welcome to ADA!

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Yo dude, wlcm to ADA and enjoy ur stay, i didnt no there are classes here in ADA xD

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 am

There used to be and there may be in the future

Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 pm

welcome to ada lol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fin101m's first day of class   Fin101m's first day of class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fin101m's first day of class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1