Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaky Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magician of Chaos
Beginner
Beginner
Magician of Chaos

Posts Posts : 13

Sneaky Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Dragons   Sneaky Dragons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 am

Sneaky Dragons VHGrf

You start off with pure Chaos Dragons build, smack 'em around Game 1, hopefully win if it's well-played.
Then, transformation side into Chaos Ninja Dragons for Game 2, haha.
Your opponent sides out Heavy Storm, and the three MST (possibly only 2 if they are afraid of Decree), then you come out with Grandmaster, add Super-Transformation to hand, Set 4, pass.
They have no idea what's going on or how to play against you now.
You win, GG.
Or if you lose Game 1, then Game 3, they STILL have no idea what you are going to do.
"Do I side in MSTs and Heavy Storm or keep them out? WHAT'S GOING ON?!!"
This deck has consistently won me matches. I would have actually used it in the Test Duel, but hey, Self-Destruct Button is a lot funner ;D
The entire deck was an original concept by the way, no help. It was originally just a regular Chaos then Chaos Ninja, but with Chaos Dragon's success, I decided to upgrade the deck.

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-