Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Empty
PostSubject: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 am

Paradox may be my favourite villain of the entire franchise, and I love that he gave us badass dragons in masks and armour.

As always, feel free to comment.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Your build is quite the standard MaleficGear build with some of your tech cards, and it differs in numbers of GK cards (since most people run 3 necrovalley and 3 commander)
I dont really have suggestions much to say, except that i have a completely different build as i tried not to run GK cards

just 1 suggestion
Deck devastation virus is cool in this deck (now idk if running it will be good along with royal tribute, decide it yourself)

I like your tech choices

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

The Crocodile wrote:
Your build is quite the standard MaleficGear build with some of your tech cards, and it differs in numbers of GK cards (since most people run 3 necrovalley and 3 commander)
I dont really have suggestions much to say, except that i have a completely different build as i tried not to run GK cards

just 1 suggestion
Deck devastation virus is cool in this deck (now idk if running it will be good along with royal tribute, decide it yourself)

I like your tech choices

Proof of Powerlessness turned out to be amazing. As for DDV, if I've got Royal Tribute already I'd rather have EEV and do way more damage.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah EEV would go better than DDV along with Royal Tribute

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:07 pm

The Crocodile wrote:
Yeah EEV would go better than DDV along with Royal Tribute

I recently tested another, much more trap-heavy build with like 3 Reckless Greed or some such. Didn't think as much of it. That engine worked out better in Van'Dalgyon Stun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]   Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kore koso ga ninjen no mujun [Sin]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-