Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most OP deck this format (my design)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

Posts Posts : 31

Most OP deck this format (my design) Empty
PostSubject: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Wind Up Sephylon

https://imgur.com/jIIj3

Before you start to look at this deck and say "It wont run", write that down on a piece of paper, make the deck, duel in rated, and then eat your own words! This deck is insane! basically, every hand possible can give you the loop, and if it doesnt, then you will have a stall till next turn (which you wont need very often). then, go into the loop, get rid of thier hand and then watch them rage Smile If you go through the loop, and it doesnt make them rage, you can always go into a rank 3 Xyz for protection (zen, levithan, acid etc) and then your set. they wil go and have very little options Very Happy

One thing i need to say, WILL NOT WORK IN MATCHES! This deck is pure fun for winning rated. It is possible to make it run in matches, but the only thing about a match, is you lose advantage of first turn, which can be a game changer. I have only really played one match, and it involved skil drain xD So yah, skill=DEAD. Im sure it will work if you dont get hit by it

Another thing im gonna say. This deck is going 17-1 in rated atm ( lost once cause of DC xD), and ive only went first 6 times out of the 18...so yah, the theory of WU only work on this deck 1st turn is BS with this thing. It will win Very Happy

Explanation

Some of the cards in this deck need no explanation (i.e wind ups, tour). However, some cards might

Chaos- Yea, i run very few lights, buts its a boss top
marsh and reaper-stall FTW
gallis- Never ever milled a spell for this

Rest, self explanitory Very Happy

methods

okay, anyone who doesnt understand this, ffs....idk why im doing this xD

1) Go into wind up loop
2) get rid of every card in thier hand ( or near enough until you cant loop)
3) If you feel nervous, go into a safe xyz
4) loop will go crazy, and you will have a nice grave
5) sephylon hits field
6) chaos hits field
7) you can do more lv 3 xyz Very Happy

this deck is just boss...Try it out, but this is my build. yes, the idea is not mine, but this build is mine. Please dont take credit for it Very Happy

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am

what are the two cards to the right of sorc?
Edit: nvm found them.

Why mag and no rabbit?

also in matches if you know they have skilldrain you can always just go for acid golem since its still pretty easy to get 2 3s

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 am

Crusader Rand wrote:
Why mag and no rabbit?

also in matches if you know they have skilldrain you can always just go for acid golem since its still pretty easy to get 2 3s

Magician helps pull monster from the deck to fuel Sephylon. Still, it may be worth testing.

As much as I like the deck bro, I gotta call you on grandstanding. If you've only tested 1 match with it, and it got Skill Drained in that match, you cannot call it the most OP deck of the format. Cards-wise, looks very nice, though I'd likely run Rabbit over stall monsters because you're trying to take off as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 pm

The point of the title was true. Admit it, the worst deck to face right now is wind ups, and this thing is insane for the loops. I have been testing recently in matches since the post, and so far, the deck runs really well. Yes, it does have a huge weakness to skill drain, but acid is a top goal with skill on field. It can be rather good for sides (ignore my side, its just all the cards ive been switching in and out)

Yeah ill admit, it can be worse in matches, but like i said, this deck is so OP in rated duels. Although my version is not the most OP variant, the top deck of this design (created by kiryu) apparantly runs like a boss. I have not witnessed it myself

As for the rabbit thing, it is worth a test. Only thing is, ive never really liked rabbit. It has perfect synergy for the deck (lv 3 and wind up) but tbh, rabbit is my most hated wind up. I have no idea why, its just never sold it for me

also, the reason i lost the match, DW xD When skill drain hits, acid is a perfect choice. Seen as a lot of my monsters summon from hand with effects, its easy to hit himl. i dunno how this deck works in a non DW skill match. Ive played skill drain once in a rated duel, and due to hand summon effects, BLS and seph, it was an easy win. Due to this decks design and methods it is incredibly good at getting what you need to hand. every card has a use when you draw it.

Rabbit might be added. Ill see. You guys are welcome to copy it and change it up for yourself Smile

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Lethal Insanity wrote:
The point of the title was true. Admit it, the worst deck to face right now is wind ups, and this thing is insane for the loops. I have been testing recently in matches since the post, and so far, the deck runs really well. Yes, it does have a huge weakness to skill drain, but acid is a top goal with skill on field. It can be rather good for sides (ignore my side, its just all the cards ive been switching in and out)

No, I'm sorry, but that honour belongs to Dino Rabbit. The Wind-Up Loop is completely thwarted by Maxx C, to the extent that Wind-Ups have largely fallen out of favour. Dino-Rabbit, by contrast, is still going strong an consistently places highly; because a first-turn Solemn Judgment or Divine Wrath with back-row support wrecks face.

Quote :
Yeah ill admit, it can be worse in matches, but like i said, this deck is so OP in rated duels. Although my version is not the most OP variant, the top deck of this design (created by kiryu) apparantly runs like a boss. I have not witnessed it myself

Then let's startby hearing about your rated opponents.

Quote :
also, the reason i lost the match, DW xD When skill drain hits, acid is a perfect choice. Seen as a lot of my monsters summon from hand with effects, its easy to hit himl. i dunno how this deck works in a non DW skill match. Ive played skill drain once in a rated duel, and due to hand summon effects, BLS and seph, it was an easy win. Due to this decks design and methods it is incredibly good at getting what you need to hand. every card has a use when you draw it.

Trust me, get into a match with HERO Beat, TG Stun or Light Photon Beat and you'll do no better. Each one of those Decks uses Skill Drain and has additional ways to hit you. HEROs have Spark-Blast, TG Stun has TG1-EM1 and Horn of Phantom Beast, and LPB has attack-decreasers; and all 3 have enormous back-row to keep you on ice. What yiu've found, sir, is a niche deck.

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Lol your not geting the point. Yeah, those decks can be sucky to face normally, but no effecient deck can work without a hand, and people arent maining maxx c as much now. Its becoming more of a side card now.

As for the rated duels ive won, Dino rabbit, T.G and Heros all fall under the things that ive beatem. The only thing ive lost was to a dino rabbit, but it was a DC on my part.

Also, you say dino rabbit is the worst, I still say wind up. Why do you think wind up is majoritivly banned in most things now? Dino rabbit is sill considered top tier, but i think wind ups are the worst, and the most OP variant of wind ups makes i the most OP deck in the format

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

op? meh.. i wanna bet that dark worlds top this deck :\ as genma said skill drain kills it.. try using cards that get rid of s/t and it may become op, as u said, but for now its a meh.

wind-up is not the most op archtype there is. the thing is to get around that loop. ofc a good wind-up deck gets it like 90% of all times their first turn, but maxx"c" and Eveiler are the one who can stop the loop without any disadvantages. ofc any hand control deck is going to be screwed vs wind-ups but there are the sides for, right?

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Lethal Insanity wrote:
Also, you say dino rabbit is the worst, I still say wind up. Why do you think wind up is majoritivly banned in most things now? Dino rabbit is sill considered top tier, but i think wind ups are the worst, and the most OP variant of wind ups makes i the most OP deck in the format

~Lethal~

I had to address this part because it's candidly untrue. Wind-Ups are still used to a certain degree in tournaments, including YCS; they're just less popular because they're easy enough to stop. They are certainly not banned.

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm

genma he means online tournies as this guy aparently only plays/ keeps track of dn's meta.

the only reason wind up is banned in online tournies i can think of is that its cheep and can make the duel 6 cards vs 1 on the opening turn with any number of loop starters and pot of a. and ppl playing online for fun just dont want to deal with that kind of deck.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Crusader Rand wrote:
genma he means online tournies as this guy aparently only plays/ keeps track of dn's meta.

If that's the case his plan is entirely counter-productive. He's made a deck they won't let him use in DN tournaments and is easily sided against in real tournaments.

Quote :
the only reason wind up is banned in online tournies i can think of is that its cheep and can make the duel 6 cards vs 1 on the opening turn with any number of loop starters and pot of a. and ppl playing online for fun just dont want to deal with that kind of deck.

Let's put it this way: with Wind-Ups, it's not a duel so much as a game of solitaire.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most OP deck this format (my design)   Most OP deck this format (my design) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most OP deck this format (my design)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-