Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gem heros (help wanted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

gem heros (help wanted) Empty
PostSubject: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:09 am

https://i.imgur.com/Zgb0N.jpg

Monsters
x2 e-hero sparkman
x2 gem-knight garnet
x2 gem-knight Sapphire

x2 E-hero ice edge
x3 alius
stratos
x2 gem-armadillo
x2 gem-knight obsidian
gem-turtle
x2 summoner monk
x3 thunder dragon(light and thunder good for both archetypes,easy to get in grave)

Spells
x2 D.D.R(you remove a good amount)
E-call
x2 gem-knight fusion(only 2 because its reusable and searchable)
x3 miracle fusion
x2 mystical space typhoon
rota
x2 super poly(works for both archetypes)

Traps
mirror force
solemn judgment
solemn warning
x2 torrential

EXTRA
x3 e-hero absolute zero
e-hero escuridao
e-hero great tornado
e-hero nova master
x3 e-hero the shining
gem-knight citrine
x2 gem-knight prismaura
x2 gem-knight seraphi( deck original made for her)
gem-knight zirconia

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 am

Know what works really well with both Gem-Knights and normal HEROs? Rescue Rabbit. I'd main that over Summoner Monk tbh; even if Monk works out free with Fusion's eff, Rabbit does the same but better.

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm

try rai-oh in place of thunder dragon or just side rai-oh since its a thunfer it helps

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm

i wouldn't use rai-oh since i do search a good amount and running 3 will get in the way, but thanks for the comment

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 am

alice_k wrote:
i wouldn't use rai-oh since i do search a good amount and running 3 will get in the way, but thanks for the comment

Then I'd likely switch to Thunder Seahorse when it comes out, since that's Level 4.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 am

actually there are 2 builds of gem-heroes

1 of them is the control deck (similar to lightbeat)
gem heros (help wanted) OIjlc
mine abuses Gemini Spark, Citrine and Ruby

and the 2nd one is the fusion spam (the fun deck)
i have not been working on this build yet, cuz its in my opinion very hard to make.. combining: water, light, wind heroes + a decent amoun of gem-knights + the right fusion cards (fusion gate might do the trick) + traps... and i havent even talked about staples 0__0'

you should ask yourself which one you wanna build.. in my opinion pure gem-knights are the best:https://imgur.com/8vunw , but yeah pretty mainstream

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

Gem-Heroes were created as a souvenir from Jessie and Jaden, so they could work together. The deck is preety good but try to make room for at least 2 Fusion gates and 1 Return from a Different Dimension OR Parallel World Fusion. It'll work perfect in this deck.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Twedledum wrote:
Gem-Heroes were created as a souvenir from Jessie and Jaden, so they could work together. The deck is preety good but try to make room for at least 2 Fusion gates and 1 Return from a Different Dimension OR Parallel World Fusion. It'll work perfect in this deck.

Except a card's intended legacy doesn't dictate how well it actually works. Gem-Knights don't like being Banished en masse, and maining Parallel just to compensate is a lost valuable card. Return is viable in Gem-Knights, but there are better cards by far.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gem heros (help wanted)   gem heros (help wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gem heros (help wanted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-