Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)



 
HomeADA PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 pm

I have a long list of decks I want to build in real life, and Infernity is on that list. Why? Because Kiryu is awesome, that's why.



The side deck consists of other stuff I wish to try, since I'm still experimenting with the deck design. I realize I'll have to use something else in place of Generals until they come out, but oh well.


Last edited by Genma no Ou on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Looks like a great Infernity deck, as for title.. isn't it "saaa...manzoku sasete kure?"




Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Ageha wrote:
Looks like a great Infernity deck, as for title.. isn't it "saaa...manzoku sasete kure?"

There's more that one version; the title is taken from one of Crashtown Kiryu's lines in Tag Force 6. AS for the man- vs nan- thing, I keep trying to suss out which it is but my hearing is spotty at times.
Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
avatar

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 am

i used to main infernity like every format untill oppression got hit. normally my build has like 12-15 monsters, 4-6 spells and the rest filled with traps, just to let my monsters go off without having any trouble my opponent has. why i used to run 12 to 15 monsters? cuz i had a smokescreen side of counter fairies... but yeah i would recommend using 15+ traps, and take out those generals.. they are not worth taking the risk of topping it.. and not even that good since they only hit necromancer and beetle..

edit: and if your affraid of trips decree, put in 2 dust tornado and 3 mst, and problem solved












Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 am

If you think this deck will work than you're wrong. This deck is very slow because of PoD and Allure of Darkness. Also what does here RotA. You must get rid of cards from your hand not add them. I maybe rough but this deck is useless because it has 2 opposite strategies: A good draw engine while Infernities effects activates when you don't have any cards in your hand. Now let's fix the broken engine:
+1 Dark Grepher
+2 BTS
+3 Infernity Break
+3 Infernity Inferno
+1 Infernity Reflector.
-1 PoD
-1 RotA
-2 Infernity General
-3 Infernity Barrier
-2 Trap Stun
-1 Allure of Darkness.
Extra deck reformed:
1xCatastor
1xStygian Sergeants [BLS prototype...preety good card.]
1xBrionac
1xHundred Eyes Dragon
2xIron Chain Dragon
1xBlack Rose Dragon
1xStardust Dragon
1xScrap Dragon
1xRed Dragon Archfiend
1xDark End Dragon
1xCrimson Blader.
2xMist Wurm
1xRed Nova Dragon


Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Twedledum wrote:
If you think this deck will work than you're wrong. This deck is very slow because of PoD and Allure of Darkness. Also what does here RotA. You must get rid of cards from your hand not add them. I maybe rough but this deck is useless because it has 2 opposite strategies: A good draw engine while Infernities effects activates when you don't have any cards in your hand. Now let's fix the broken engine:

With all due respect, I have been using it and it HAS been working. It's designed after an OCG list, one that included Generals, RotA, and had 2 PoD. Allure does exactly what it's supposed to: get me to my Spells and Traps while getting a monster out of my hand. Black-row I can set, monsters I'm stuck at 1 per turn. RotA gets me Dark Grepher, who can then take 1 or 2 more monsters out of my hand and 1 more from my Deck. Duality does the same thing: get me something I need to set up. Evidently you believe the cards will just come to you and there's no setup involved; because the cards you attacked are all setup. Oh, and none of them actually add to my hand; they're all 0's, and if I can't benefit off using them at the moment I can just set them to zero out my hand.

Quote :
+1 Dark Grepher
+2 BTS
+3 Infernity Break
+3 Infernity Inferno
+1 Infernity Reflector.
-1 PoD
-1 RotA
-2 Infernity General
-3 Infernity Barrier
-2 Trap Stun
-1 Allure of Darkness.
Extra deck reformed:
1xCatastor
1xStygian Sergeants [BLS prototype...preety good card.]
1xBrionac
1xHundred Eyes Dragon
2xIron Chain Dragon
1xBlack Rose Dragon
1xStardust Dragon
1xScrap Dragon
1xRed Dragon Archfiend
1xDark End Dragon
1xCrimson Blader.
2xMist Wurm
1xRed Nova Dragon

Yes Bro, I should main Infernity Reflector. Thanks; now I know to not listen to you. Infernity Inferno can be run at 2 but not 3; it's far too risky if you top-deck it at 0 hand since it's dead. As for Infernity Break, you seem to have ignored my trend of siding tech cards so I can try them out in a scientific manner (ie isolating for all variables). I can't even tell what BTS is supposed to be; presumably you meant BTH. Worth testing, but doesn't mean I should instantly main it.

As for your Extra Deck... you have Sergeants in my Main when I'm not maining any Fiend-Type Tuners. Why do you think it's sided? Meanwhile, your Extra Deck only includes 1 Hundred-Eyes when you know The Infernity Loop requires more than that. And maining 2 Iron Chain Dragon instead of 2 useful slots? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Genma no Ou wrote:
Twedledum wrote:
If you think this deck will work than you're wrong. This deck is very slow because of PoD and Allure of Darkness. Also what does here RotA. You must get rid of cards from your hand not add them. I maybe rough but this deck is useless because it has 2 opposite strategies: A good draw engine while Infernities effects activates when you don't have any cards in your hand. Now let's fix the broken engine:

With all due respect, I have been using it and it HAS been working. It's designed after an OCG list, one that included Generals, RotA, and had 2 PoD. Allure does exactly what it's supposed to: get me to my Spells and Traps while getting a monster out of my hand. Black-row I can set, monsters I'm stuck at 1 per turn. RotA gets me Dark Grepher, who can then take 1 or 2 more monsters out of my hand and 1 more from my Deck. Duality does the same thing: get me something I need to set up. Evidently you believe the cards will just come to you and there's no setup involved; because the cards you attacked are all setup. Oh, and none of them actually add to my hand; they're all 0's, and if I can't benefit off using them at the moment I can just set them to zero out my hand.

Quote :
+1 Dark Grepher
+2 BTS
+3 Infernity Break
+3 Infernity Inferno
+1 Infernity Reflector.
-1 PoD
-1 RotA
-2 Infernity General
-3 Infernity Barrier
-2 Trap Stun
-1 Allure of Darkness.
Extra deck reformed:
1xCatastor
1xStygian Sergeants [BLS prototype...preety good card.]
1xBrionac
1xHundred Eyes Dragon
2xIron Chain Dragon
1xBlack Rose Dragon
1xStardust Dragon
1xScrap Dragon
1xRed Dragon Archfiend
1xDark End Dragon
1xCrimson Blader.
2xMist Wurm
1xRed Nova Dragon

Yes Bro, I should main Infernity Reflector. Thanks; now I know to not listen to you. Infernity Inferno can be run at 2 but not 3; it's far too risky if you top-deck it at 0 hand since it's dead. As for Infernity Break, you seem to have ignored my trend of siding tech cards so I can try them out in a scientific manner (ie isolating for all variables). I can't even tell what BTS is supposed to be; presumably you meant BTH. Worth testing, but doesn't mean I should instantly main it.

As for your Extra Deck... you have Sergeants in my Main when I'm not maining any Fiend-Type Tuners. Why do you think it's sided? Meanwhile, your Extra Deck only includes 1 Hundred-Eyes when you know The Infernity Loop requires more than that. And maining 2 Iron Chain Dragon instead of 2 useful slots? I think not.
Really? Imagine this situation
You have Infernity Archifiend and 2 Infernity Beetles. You need to use both of them so that your opponent couldn't use them to inflict damage. Problem is: You need a "bridge" to lv 8. So you can use Iron Chain Dragon for passage. As for Sergeants it's my mistake...


Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Twedledum wrote:

Really? Imagine this situation
You have Infernity Archifiend and 2 Infernity Beetles. You need to use both of them so that your opponent couldn't use them to inflict damage. Problem is: You need a "bridge" to lv 8. So you can use Iron Chain Dragon for passage. As for Sergeants it's my mistake...

If I don't think I can use Beetle's effect and there's too big a risk, I just won't activate it; or I could summon one in Defence. Which ios rather moot anyway because if I combo off my opponent will likely go on the defencive. I don't need to avoid every point of damage that comes my way either; if they attack over Beetle, I beat them next turn. And while I see your point on iron Chain, I don't see why that would require me to run 2.
Back to top Go down
tuktuk97
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm

I think,that if we think about that deck its actually nice,the only problem is that i think you need to remove pot of duality and im not quite convinced about the heavy storm,maybe:
-heavy storm
-pot of duality
+mystical space typhoon
+Dimensional prison
cause heavy storm could be bad for you,in infernitys you will set a lot of cards and heavy storm can be worse for you than for your oponnent,and pot of duality...well it´s bad.
Its just my opinion dont take this very seriously,i may be wrong if yes tell why.


Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

tuktuk97 wrote:
I think,that if we think about that deck its actually nice,the only problem is that i think you need to remove pot of duality and im not quite convinced about the heavy storm,maybe:
-heavy storm
-pot of duality
+mystical space typhoon
+Dimensional prison
cause heavy storm could be bad for you,in infernitys you will set a lot of cards and heavy storm can be worse for you than for your oponnent,and pot of duality...well it´s bad.
Its just my opinion dont take this very seriously,i may be wrong if yes tell why.

The thing about Heavy Storm is that is can and does come in handy early-game, because it can kill my opponent's back row before I set. Late-game, by the time I've combo-ed off, I can just set it and nothing is lost. Duality is in here for a first-turn setup; again, if I can't use it I can set it, and by next turn I'll likely be able to. Dimensional Prison I'd have to say no to because this format it's just bait, if not for Inzektors then MST or Night Shot.
Back to top Go down
PIXEL
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 am

Sorry for asking this but shouldn't you have the Same amount of monsters as the Spell and trap cards ? i mean when you have a deck of 40 cards you should have about 20 Monsters and 20 Spell and trap cards to get a better rate of Drawing ? Sry i am kinda an old school and that was a Basic on how to Construct a deck back then


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/MetalTitan?ref=tn_tnmn
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am

PIXEL wrote:
Sorry for asking this but shouldn't you have the Same amount of monsters as the Spell and trap cards ? i mean when you have a deck of 40 cards you should have about 20 Monsters and 20 Spell and trap cards to get a better rate of Drawing ? Sry i am kinda an old school and that was a Basic on how to Construct a deck back then

Actually, that rule's been out the window for years. These days decks either want well under or well over 20 monsters. Infernity is a deck where less monsters is better, because spells and traps can be set while monsters cannot. Also, spells and traps set up plays.
Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am

Genma no Ou wrote:
PIXEL wrote:
Sorry for asking this but shouldn't you have the Same amount of monsters as the Spell and trap cards ? i mean when you have a deck of 40 cards you should have about 20 Monsters and 20 Spell and trap cards to get a better rate of Drawing ? Sry i am kinda an old school and that was a Basic on how to Construct a deck back then

Actually, that rule's been out the window for years. These days decks either want well under or well over 20 monsters. Infernity is a deck where less monsters is better, because spells and traps can be set while monsters cannot. Also, spells and traps set up plays.
Well this will work for decks like E-Heroes, Gem-Knights etc. But for decks based on graveyard/rfg zone control the rules changes because you need a lot of spells and traps like Monser Reborn, Call of the Haunted, D.D.R to bring them on the field.


Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Twedledum wrote:
Genma no Ou wrote:
PIXEL wrote:
Sorry for asking this but shouldn't you have the Same amount of monsters as the Spell and trap cards ? i mean when you have a deck of 40 cards you should have about 20 Monsters and 20 Spell and trap cards to get a better rate of Drawing ? Sry i am kinda an old school and that was a Basic on how to Construct a deck back then

Actually, that rule's been out the window for years. These days decks either want well under or well over 20 monsters. Infernity is a deck where less monsters is better, because spells and traps can be set while monsters cannot. Also, spells and traps set up plays.
Well this will work for decks like E-Heroes, Gem-Knights etc. But for decks based on graveyard/rfg zone control the rules changes because you need a lot of spells and traps like Monser Reborn, Call of the Haunted, D.D.R to bring them on the field.
Some HERO variants it will, like gate HEROs or Blaze HEROs; but things like Bubbleman Turbo run even less monsters than Infernities.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
avatar

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Few suggestions
1 Tourguide is a perfect tech for the deck
-1 general because you wont need 2 actually, and 2 may cause you have a dead hand and you wont be able to discard sometimes
1-2 Avenger = MEGA loop with that hundred eyes dragon and possible OTK conditions

And make sure the deck works so good that you can almost always perform to have an empty hand






Achievements:
 

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

ermm too many traps in my eyes they will clog up the spell/trap card zone and then leave the others stuck in your hand and u wont have 0 hand anymore
and 2 trapstun with 10 traps?!?!?
and plaguespreader can be useful to move an archfiend in the hand to top of deck so then get rid of ur hand do some synchroing then next draw yay archfiend hoorah hoorah


Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
avatar

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

xD forgot plague even if i run it too

hes perfect for infernities






Achievements:
 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]   



Back to top Go down
 

Saa... manzoku sasete morau ka? [Infernity]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» infernity deck(rate and fix)
» Unlimited Infernity Works feat Scar Red Nova
» Infernity/Hopeless dragon
» Burn Deck OTK (Infernity)
» Deck Infernity construction?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-