Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEROs guys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:36 am

So over the past couple of days I had the chance to go home briefly and put a deck together. It's not perfect due to the limitations of my own collection, but here it is:

Changes by the time I'm done (that I know for certain):

2 Rai-Oh to side-board, replace with Photon Thrasher
Replace 1 E-Call with Pot of Duality
Replace (likely 1 Shining) for Nova Master

And I'll likely test a few random tech cards. But anyway, thoughts?

UPDATE: I now have the first of 2 Thrasher

Last edited by Genma no Ou on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 pm

seems pretty solid.. i just dont get why running 1 compuls and 1 bth.. it probably is your own tech.. and y u no run solemn judgment? cuz its costy early game? i think its worth running..

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Life Stream Dragon wrote:
seems pretty solid.. i just dont get why running 1 compuls and 1 bth.. it probably is your own tech.. and y u no run solemn judgment? cuz its costy early game? i think its worth running..

Compulse and Bottomless are for two very separate needs. Against Inzektor Dragonfly, Tour Guide or most Wind-Ups, Compulse is much better because Bottomless can't hit them. Bottomless is for the bigger mons like Centipede and Wind-Up Hunter; and if I use it against Rabbit, I can hit both Dinos for one card. Depending on the match I may side to 2 of one or the other.

As for Solemn... I have a love-hate relationships with the card, to the extent I'll probably end up doing a rant video on the card. Basically, I dislike it for the most part because your opponent can force you to use it, and then it becomes not only costly but inconvenient. If I have to use it early game one Warning becomes dead, and by late game it may be too late. Some decks I can make good use of Solemn, but most of the time it's simply not worth it for me.

Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 am

-wildheart..because..well...yeah
+1 bubbleman
super poly is better to side till escurado is tcg legal.
gemini spark is at 3 because hero blast recycles alius.
future fusion is awesome rofl.
Overall a decent deck, there are some cards here, I see slowing the deck down,
NO XD.
3 HERO BLAST XD. Its to broken not to run. -1 compulse for one. seriouslly hero blast is to broken 0.0.
I find 2 road works better for this type of deck. Just cuz of heavy backrow. also do you run mask change? i saw you mentioning it, but i may have missed it.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:07 am

sagax06 wrote:
-wildheart..because..well...yeah
+1 bubbleman

Wildheart's a tech card I'm testing, and so far he's working out fine. He's also the only way of playing Dian that's any good. Bubbleman I don't need at 3 because I've got Ice Edge for a WATER target, and I'm not focussing heavily on Xyz. If you've seen some of the OCG lists, a few only have 1 Bubbleman.

Quote :
super poly is better to side till escurado is tcg legal.
gemini spark is at 3 because hero blast recycles alius.

On Super Poly, no, because I can still make good use of a lot of things. Opponent summons Wind-Up Rat? Make Gaia. a Kabazauls becomes Absolute Zero and its partner dies. An opponent's Stardust and my HERO becomes Draco-Equiste or Great Tornado, depending on need. It's worth too much mained. As for Spark, I gave my rationale in the video; 3 just doesn't work out for me.

Quote :
3 HERO BLAST XD. Its to broken not to run. -1 compulse for one. seriouslly hero blast is to broken 0.0.
I
find 2 road works better for this type of deck. Just cuz of heavy
backrow. also do you run mask change? i saw you mentioning it, but i may
have missed it.

On Hero Blast, same rationale as Gemini Spark; with only 3 targets it takes up too much room to run 3. Compulse will get Zenmaines off the field, Hero Blast won't; and Compulse also gets anything above 1900. Starlight is a simplar problem; I could run 2 of them, but then not only do I lose a potentially valuable trap slot but an Extra Deck slot as well for the second Stardust. You shouldn't even have to ask about Mask Change; I called it by name, and showed off Dian, Vapor and Acid.

Quote :
future fusion is awesome rofl.
Overall a decent deck, there are some cards here, I see slowing the deck down,
NO XD.

Future Fusion is fine for me; like I said, it sets up Miracle Fusion or Hero Blast, and prevents me from drawing the monsters I really don't want to. If the opponent MST's it, that's one less valuable card they can kill. And very bad attempt to hide that you think the deck is bad.

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 am

Tbh id try a 3rd miracle instead of a card of your pick.

Reasons:

You have more than enough targets, it really helps when your lost in situations like say bls and you dont have something to run him over, or your oppoent has swarmed and you need zero or something. The card is just awesome and a great sack.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am

bakura normal wrote:
Tbh id try a 3rd miracle instead of a card of your pick.

Reasons:

You have more than enough targets, it really helps when your lost in situations like say bls and you dont have something to run him over, or your oppoent has swarmed and you need zero or something. The card is just awesome and a great sack.

Thank you for thoroughly justifying your explanation. I'll try it in place of a couple different cards and see what I decide...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEROs guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROs guys...   HEROs guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROs guys...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-