Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmyxia
Beginner
Beginner
Jimmyxia

Posts Posts : 4

Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Empty
PostSubject: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

I was bored so I decided to combine some different decks with horn of the phantom beast. I kinda threw it together in around 10 mins. Tell me what you think.

Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination 9MncI

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

no rekindling?

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:21 am

no summoner monk? Razz

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 am

i say for this deck run maxx or veiler dont run both you dont have space so 2 veiler or 2 maxx "c" also
-1 snow man eater
-1 spirit reaper
-1 T.G werewolf
-1 rush rhino
-1 horn of the phantom beast

then fill in the flamevell engine more, use suggested cards abov,e and add some techs, test it and good luck with the deck

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 am

My theme of the night seems to be people mixing archetypes and then not adequately supporting either. Hmm...

You have Scraps with Scrapyard but not Scrapstorm; since that card is what sets up Scrap Combos but isn't here, you're left with drawing into Chimera. 3 Firedogs and 2 Magicians is a great Flamvell Engine, but without Rekindling to make it happen you may as well be running Barbaros and another Beast-Warrior. The two decks (Flamvell and Scraps) REALLY don't mix, so I'd advise either making Scraps or making Lavals with these 5 Flamvell.

Back to top Go down
Jimmyxia
Beginner
Beginner
Jimmyxia

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. This what im trying now. Im going to see if it does better with scrapstorm and an extra summoner monk.

Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination CeWyw

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:08 pm

-5 tg monsters
-2 lvl 3 flamvell
-1 scrapstorm

+1 summoner monk
+1 morphing jar
+1 effect veiler
+1 flamvell baby
+1 one for one
+1 level eater
+1 mind control
+1 pot of avarice

the thing is that this deck cant rely too much on horns cuz your boss monsters are not beast or beast-warrior.. i would replace the 2 horns for a mirror force and torrential but since you build this deck for the horns, you cant do that. also there is the fact that your monsters are very vulnerable to traps. cards like skill drain kills it. i would change your trap line-up.

2 decree
3 solemn
1 mirror - torrential - chain (w/e u prefer)

or

3 decree
3 mst

why do i count mst in the trap line-up? cuz i always bluff with it o.o'

those were just mere suggestions, you dont actually have to do what anyone says, just think about how we look at it..

i hope it helps

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination   Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierd T.G, Flamvell, and Scrap Combination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-