Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ignition priority being removed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

ignition priority being removed Empty
PostSubject: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 am

Quote :
If you saw the recent comment of Kevin Tewart here,

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...5#post24221095

He hinted that Priority for activating Ignition effect in TCG will soon be removed,

AND there was a Konami conference held today stating that it was said that it will be gone within a month or 2.

Comment from the conference:
https://i.imgur.com/AFIxn.png

Hope it get's implemented soon!! http://www.pojo.biz/...ilies/smile.gif

Was alerted by a Friend regarding this info, all thanks to him for showing me the links

so with that said and done, tell me what you think will be the results ? from the looks of it, agents and rabbits lose even more power, Judgment dragon is even less of a threat, as well as with black luster soldier-envoy of the beginning, bottomless trap hole becomes great again and solemn warning..........becomes less useful D:

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 am

so no more opp summons a monster call prio then herp a derp some dumb stuff?
but that will interesting i will decide how i feel after it happens.

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

tbh all this basically means is that veiler may see more play(first turn rabbit and all), cuz think about it, just how many monsters use priority to get off an effect that does a lot of damage? Rabbit, BLS, DAD, JD, Chaos Sorcerer, etc. Though I must admit, I'm glad it's happening though it's long overdue.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 am

srsly, this makes me really sad.. my most consistent decks are depending on those boss monsters esspecially my Chaos Fairy one since it contains: BLS, DAD, Hyperion, and Sorcerer... QQ
need to rebuild alot of decks of my then.. it sure makes this format more playable.. i predict that Trap Heavy decks or decks maining Decree will be topping as soon priority will be gone for good.

QQ Crying or Very sad T.T

Last edited by Life Stream Dragon on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

X.X im so happy f*** the rabbit Very Happy, Oh wait it still works.. again F*** konami..

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Tho the links were removed for pojo, meaning that most likely they are fake. I don't think that konami will do that to us...

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

i actually heard about this a while ago but didnt really care/look into it at the time, if they do remove it... i think yugioh will actually get better... cuz, lets face it... too many cards are OP as hell, and if they do, all i know is ill be running monarchs... unfotunately however, lawliets probably right O.Q

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

barragan2 wrote:
i actually heard about this a while ago but didnt really care/look into it at the time, if they do remove it... i think yugioh will actually get better... cuz, lets face it... too many cards are OP as hell, and if they do, all i know is ill be running monarchs... unfotunately however, lawliets probably right O.Q

Keep in mind Shriek took down what turned out to be the real ban list. Basically if something can't meet a certain standard of substantiation, they remove it as a means of rumour control.

If priority is removed from the TCG, so many more decks will become viable. The reign of 3 or 4 decks at a time here will become the much more diverse playing field of the OCG, and that is certainly better for the game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ignition priority being removed   ignition priority being removed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ignition priority being removed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1