Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first work in Photoshop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

My first work in Photoshop Empty
PostSubject: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, after a big big big while of working in "gimp", the PS alternative program, ive finally encouraged myself to start working in photoshop.
Well, i just used a simple tutorial and got this work (effects c4d, background out of render). I still dont work too much with c4ds so i havent tried to make a bg with them yet, ill try later ^^

Here the work
My first work in Photoshop Eohow

Feel free to Rate, comment, whatever you wish Smile

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Honestly, it looks awesome! Smile

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

This makes me so jealous..i hate that im not english Sad i want to GFX too

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 am

cool croc welcome to the club Very Happy

i think its 7.5/10
i think you could use the dodge(brighten) and burn(darken) tools to make the light source around the wings more noticeable other then that simple and clean good job Wink
karin i dont think you need to be english to be a GFXer

Back to top Go down
99nour
Beginner
Beginner
99nour

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm

^ Alice nailed it. But I give it 8/10. And yeah Karin, any language is fine Neutral

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Make the wings brighter and the stomach a bit darker using the burn and dodge(like alice said). Also to give an added effect you can take a pic of stars in space and set it to screen or so, to give the background more flare if u want. Good job as always though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 am

its good
and i still need the banner for my tournament!!

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:52 pm

u used gimp o_o wow didnt realise.

and nice work but lf nour and ageha are right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first work in Photoshop   My first work in Photoshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first work in Photoshop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Graphic spot :: GFX Showcase-