Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charmer Duel Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

Charmer Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Charmer Duel Academy   Charmer Duel Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 pm

In the very east of Japan, there was a large academy, called Charmer Academy. It's creators were Shizuka, younger sister of duel monster champion's best friend, and her best friend, Rin, former ruler of small village who was deemed evil, even though she was not. Rin's older brother died for her, and Shizuka helped her escape. Together, they decided to start Charmer duel Academy.

Rin's deck told her life story, with cards like Oppressed People, People Running about, United Resistance, Huge Revolution, due to her people, Raigeki Bottle, due to her redemption written on a piece of paper, thrown in a vottle, which was then sent to the sea, Axe of Despair, due to despair she felt when her brother was beheaded with axe. She also had some cards made for her by Pegasus. Those were Redemption, a thing she desperately wanted to achieve, Innocence Lost, which was her life story. She also had Monster Reborn, a card that demonstrated her wish to reborn a person she killed because of love and jealousy.

Shizuka had her deck also, consisting mostly of female monsters, along with spells and traps that help them. She worked with Rin to erase the latter's past. That too, was the hidden purpose of the academy. Six different Charmers were the living embodiment of Rin and five people around her. Rin herself was like Lyna and Dharc both, her brother resembled Lyna, the woman she killed resembled Wynn, the man she loved resembled Eria, and the woman who beheaded her brother resembled Hiita. Shizuka, the one who saved her, resembled Aussa. Their janitor was Haku, a friend they met on their travels an who became close to Rin during the journey.

Rin was alone when a first student came to academy. She had the bags under her eyes due to nightmare of her brother being beheaded in her place. "It's your fault." were the last words he said before the axe chopped his head off. In reality, he said something else entirely, but in Rin's mind, he should've said those words.

"Are you all right." the student, a girl with long blonde hair said. Rin too had blonde hair, but during time, she grew to detest it, because it's owner did too many terrible things, things which she regretted.

"I assume you want a test duel?" Rin asked, trying to appear calm, all the while she was a wreck inside

"Yes." The other girl nodded.

"Let's begin, then." Rin said casually, preparing her duel disk and deck. The other girl did the same.

"I'll go first" Rin said. "And I summon Princess of Tsurugi in attack Position, and I equip her with Ego Boost, rasing her attack points by one thousand. I play two cards face-down and end my turn. Your go." Rin smiled, trying to hide how she really felt. Princess of Tsurugi and Ego Boost revealed her past as egoistical ruler.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Charmer Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Duel Academy   Charmer Duel Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:06 pm

it'll be better if you finished the stories, or at least say you would ....

Back to top Go down

Charmer Duel Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1