Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WilBer Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm

WilBer asked me to pass to ADA members that he won't be active on ADA for the next 6 months due to a big problem IRL.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
RyuheiAoi

Posts Posts : 62

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 pm

What a shame.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, that sucks D:

well, hope the problems get cleaned up soon, did he give details ?

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

Oh, well

Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 26

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 pm

RyuheiAoi wrote:
What a shame.

who the hell are you ? new mod ?

as for kaiza ... hi ....

and well ... why you .... or one of you delete my account -_______-

and details if you want ...
i have a really bad ... maybe the worst school report ever ... so ... only get 1-2 hour per day in front of computer ... and i use those time to do school shits .... no time for dueling and stuff ... parents wont let me play games ... maybe if in 3 months i got good grade I will get that time back ...

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 am

that's too bad, miss ya wilber :/. and yeah, we hired 3 new mods bc we're getting this party started in ada again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

Posts Posts : 62

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 am

~Ultimatum~ wrote:
RyuheiAoi wrote:
What a shame.

who the hell are you ? new mod ?

as for kaiza ... hi ....

and well ... why you .... or one of you delete my account -_______-

and details if you want ...
i have a really bad ... maybe the worst school report ever ... so ... only get 1-2 hour per day in front of computer ... and i use those time to do school shits .... no time for dueling and stuff ... parents wont let me play games ... maybe if in 3 months i got good grade I will get that time back ...
I am the guy that you asked (Through someone else), "If you went to another dimension, met yourself, and had sex with yourself, would that be incest or masturbation?"

To which, I replied, "Well, it's sex, so it can't be masturbation - that much is clear. However, in terms of incest, I am unsure of whether fucking oneself can be considered masturbation when it is with another physical body, whether it is your own or not."

My response came from a Physics thought experiment, which says that two twins are not one person, even if they are identical, because the way they experience reality from the moment they are conceived is different, even if only slightly. The same would go for clones. As well, if you went back in time or to another dimension to have sex with yourself, you are experiencing reality differently than the clone/alternate version of yourself, because you have the experience of the time travel that the other would not. Thusly, that would make you separate individuals. For this reason, I would contend that going to another dimension/time and having sex with "Oneself," via a different body is neither incest nor masturbation.

And yes, I am new Mod. Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 am

o.o that was interesting ryu....

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Wilber's gone?! WOHOO! I'm back then! Very Happy

Just kidding! XD It's a shame you have problem. Let's hope it will all be well then! ^^

Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Ageha wrote:
Wilber's gone?! WOHOO! I'm back then! Very Happy

Just kidding! XD It's a shame you have problem. Let's hope it will all be well then! ^^

whats wrong with him really?

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Nobody can understand that Smile
asian people are weird Smile
kidding Smile

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

i remember wilber, acting like a gay..lol and at the same time a pervert to the girls, and on topic : wilber i wont miss u xD

Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Karin wrote:
i remember wilber, acting like a gay..lol and at the same time a pervert to the girls, and on topic : wilber i wont miss u xD

i wont miss you too ....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WilBer Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: WilBer Message   WilBer Message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WilBer Message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-