Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

Posts Posts : 63

NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Empty
PostSubject: NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil   NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome to my Haunted House At Luster Dorm be scared and amaze with my darkness covering your soul with the darkness of evil.
Be possessed by the darkness, when you enter my Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil
Doom awaits of your entering
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil ZvlPW

NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil IXx9O

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil   NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Welcome to Luster! ^^

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

PostSubject: Re: NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil   NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

Played YGO for almost 2 years
I've been in ADA for about 2 Months only

Joined Ada: January 1, 2011
Left ADA and YGO: March 3, 2012

Last played a YGO duel match: March 1 2012

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

PostSubject: Re: NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil   NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 am

yoh what happen when i was gone alot of changes happen not really just saying ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil   NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NerverMind Haunted House of the Darkness Of Evil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1