Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY Chaos Banisher DEck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

Posts Posts : 63

MY Chaos Banisher DEck Empty
PostSubject: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 am

Updated already here my new decking of my chaos banisher
MY Chaos Banisher DEck ASas5

Last edited by NerverMind on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yuseifudo33
Beginner
Beginner
yuseifudo33

Posts Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 am

idk if this deck is as good as you say
but whats the point of salvo in this deck????? to xyz summon?
if it is why not just use genex ally birdman lv3 like salvo, and it banish so targets the field

and also your dark bribes never good to let opp draw cards

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 am

actually i already changed the decking haha Smile
so don't say anything about salvo because i already changed it to another monster ok ?
and thats why there's side deck to change it ?
Daah! are you even thinking ? dude

And its just one draw any way it still save you from opponent trap and spell card i don't want to put any seven tools of the bandit because it only negate trap plus you need to pay 1000 if you dont have 1000 lp what is the use of it ?

I'm am not updated to change the picture because i'm not active today due to my class on school.

But Peace not angry hehe Smile you cant see the person emotion due to the message written hehe Smile xD

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 am

please informed you can change it decking if you wanted to thats all i can say and game on

Back to top Go down
yuseifudo33
Beginner
Beginner
yuseifudo33

Posts Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 am

im glad you use the birds instead anyways
side deck????
oh yeah you had one and no monster so what you planning in changing??? just spell and traps but hey your the pro bro peace Very Happy

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

BLS instead of chaos sorc?

Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:32 pm

use veiler necroface fader and maybe maxxx c or caius ._.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 pm

~Ultimatum~ wrote:
use veiler necroface fader and maybe maxxx c or caius ._.

neither Maxx C nor Veiler work with D-Fissure out because you have to send them to the grave.

As for this Deck... no BLS, 41 cards, TRIPLE dark Bribe, Chaos Zone without Terraforming, 2 Krebons but no E-Tele, an unsummonable Barkion in the Extra Deck, and a side deck full of random cards... And on top of that, cards that interfere with each other (Chaos Sorc and D-Fissure...) I don't have a lot of experience running D-Fissure myself but friends of mine do, and this thing needs big-time revision... A good Fissure Deck runs D.D. Survivor, for example.

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm

apparently i already update this deck i already remove all of those i just got active of playing ygo all my decklist are already updated so dont say anything wich i post since that wasn't my decklist anymore

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY Chaos Banisher DEck   MY Chaos Banisher DEck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY Chaos Banisher DEck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1