Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheRuler's room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

TheRuler's room Empty
PostSubject: TheRuler's room   TheRuler's room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

so I was tested here a long time ago, but apparently I never did a room xD

Well, let's hope I can stay active this time (fingers crossed!!!)

Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

Posts Posts : 62

TheRuler's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheRuler's room   TheRuler's room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Ryuhei Aoi walked down the long, narrow corridor, searching for Room 6-2-7. As he found it, he looked behind him, and then kicked down the door as he noticed the hall was clear. He ran into the room, finding only a young man there.

"The Ruler? Mr. Pegasus would like to have a word with you..." He grabbed the youth by the back of his shirt, around the neck, and began dragging him from the room.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

TheRuler's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheRuler's room   TheRuler's room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

"TheRuler's back!" *cues Jay-Z music*

hey...where the hell did he go? i hope ryu isn't going on a raping spree again...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheRuler's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheRuler's room   TheRuler's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheRuler's room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1