Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arson22
Beginner
Beginner
Arson22

Posts Posts : 5

So tired.... Must keep.... dueling..... Empty
PostSubject: So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....   So tired.... Must keep.... dueling..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am

Hey all. I'm new here. I've had an accoynt for a few days, but I spent most of that time exploring the site. (Looks awsome btw) Anyway, would love to get tested. See where I really stand.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....   So tired.... Must keep.... dueling..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

s'up arson? *high-fives you*. ask me or kaiza to test you when you see us on dn...just don't set fires in the dorms after you get tested, k? Razz

Back to top Go down
Arson22
Beginner
Beginner
Arson22

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....   So tired.... Must keep.... dueling..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 am

Alright. Sounds good. And..... No promises..... Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....   So tired.... Must keep.... dueling..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So tired.... Must keep.... dueling.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1