Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member frontmowt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frontmowt
Beginner
Beginner
frontmowt

Posts Posts : 59

New member frontmowt Empty
PostSubject: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 am

Hey guys..er..where to start, I play yugioh *lol of course*. I'm from Jamaica...yes that little tropical island. I've been playing yugioh since high school, took a 4 year break from it, but recently started back 2 weeks ago. Everything's a bit new to me, but hopefully I'll get the hang of stuff Smile. Oh yeah and I'm happy to be here !

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 am

well, dude I had time to see ur dueling skills in the test, welcome to the Academy I hope u can have fun here.

Back to top Go down
frontmowt
Beginner
Beginner
frontmowt

Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 am

I will lol ^^ thanks again

Back to top Go down
Georgenal
Beginner
Beginner
Georgenal

Posts Posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am

Welcome to ADA. Have fun and stay active Very Happy

Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Beginner
Beginner
The Avenger

Posts Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 am

welcome to ADA dude..hope u have fun while bein around here Smile

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

welcome to the Academy dude
New member frontmowt Snakedoc-1

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member frontmowt   New member frontmowt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member frontmowt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum