Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of the Mummy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Call of the Mummy 300px-CalloftheMummySDZW-EN-C-1E

Effect: Once per turn, if you control no monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand.

I think this is a good tech, coz it keeps ur zombie decks agressive, u can summon big beaters like Despair with it, plus u can special summon a zombie master then normal summon an other and that will give u many combos to work with, u can do pretty much u can with this card, i don't think it has a downside for it except may be it's anti gorz when ur in a picky situation and have gorz in hand this card will mess it up. But other than that i can't think of some thing negative for it xD

What do u think about this card ? Is it worth putting in a zombie Deck ? Does it help the agressivity and fast play style ?

Back to top Go down
Rammus
Beginner
Beginner
Rammus

Posts Posts : 7

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm

i think the card is unnessecary since zombies are fast enough since we got zombie master and mezuki to abuse. nowadays nobody runs zombie-type beaters so there would be no critical point of using it. the only way it could speed up the deck is maybe with an il blud/supervise deck, but further more i dont think its worth running it. and thats with pure zombie decks.

in hybrid zombie decks there is no point of running it, since it has over 50% chance of being a dead card. the main backdraws are: that its once per turn, its continuous (so at activation and chained by mst, negated) and you need to have no monsters on the field while you have atleast 1 zombie-type monster in your hand that can be special summoned that way.

you can always use it for fun of course but i would recommend other cards that would fill the deck better, such like Book Of Life

does that make any sense? Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Nah, it's not that good. Note that even Agents who are almost purely fairies with Hyperion and Kristya don't use Valhalla. Cards like this are only used for monsters that are big beaters, and even then it's kinda meh. Zombies almost always aren't pure...that's just the way they roll. They also kinda hve a space issue at times because of the hybrid factor, so throwing it in means you have to take out somethin better

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 pm

well i like valhalla ( dont run it in agents but like it Very Happy:D ) but just bcs fairies have kristya and hiperion 2 big beaters that can already decide an game
zombies dont have that beaters and they are fast and can revive all monsters from grave so no need for this card

Back to top Go down
KingHarsh
Beginner
Beginner
KingHarsh

Posts Posts : 9

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hmmm I believe zombies are way too fast themeselves.. Usually A player who knows how to play usually get the zombie combos to work withing 2-3 turns. he will not unnecessarily waste his deck space..

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am

call of the mummy - special summon il blud - supervise - eff blud - get zombie master - eff zombie master - pitch mezuki to get plague - sync plague with il blud into: black brutdrago - eff supervise get il blud back - normal summon il blud - eff blud - get plague back - sync into scrap dragon - eff scrap pop black brutdrago - eff brutdrago get back il blud - eff blud - get back plague - sync into another black brutdrago - eff mezuki get back plague - sync into brionac - bounce opponents cards till 1 card left in hand - eff plague - sync into stardust..... GG!

i could go on with return from the different dimension but you get the idea.. the card was good in the good old days without synchro's and exceeds. now its only useable in il blud decks.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 pm

this card is pro nowadays for xyz'in too

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of the Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Mummy   Call of the Mummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Mummy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-