Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One question to everybody on the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Admin, or go away
BAKURA DONT GO D:
One question to everybody on the forum I_vote_lcap89%One question to everybody on the forum I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
Bakura, go F urself And leave admin panel
One question to everybody on the forum I_vote_lcap11%One question to everybody on the forum I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

One question to everybody on the forum Empty
PostSubject: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Ive been getting slot of comments not just from WilBer or karin, questioning why I'm admin and if i should be admin, as every knows I just want Ada to be that thing that had done and seen it all .

Most of these comments said they liked te old days like WilBer had said, back when vitor snake and DD rules tue school, some liked when it was vitor snake shadow and norton.
SO
here is my question,

Do you want me to be your admin,

Before anybody locks this topic saying I'm stupid, let pepole have the chance o speak plz, I cannot be admin and help run the forum if nobody will acknowlage that I am admin and I'm just here to help to forum.
As everybody knows admins need to respected and need to be treated as a enforcer, admit it guys.

So if pepole won't respect me, I will have to step down, I will help pick a well respected and trusted member for the job so that snake and croc don't lose time over this, If u want me to, I will be ur kyuubi mod again, I will always e active on forum and help it all I can, wether slifer, mod or admin.

SO
a poll is up. Do u want me as admin or not, free speech is a must, hate on me all u want in this topic, get it all out.

If more people want me gone that pepole want me to stay by next wensday at 12pm, I will step down.

But I will be checking for multiple acc's .-.

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am

wtf man .-.
naaa, don't get fulled by the idiots -.-"
Ofc we want you as admin!

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 am

yea man dont go ur good admin

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 am

KOD GG 8-0 for bakura this far Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Make that "8" a "12" Smile

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:39 pm

ADA can't risk another admin leaving so , STAY !
seriously ur a good admin Smile

Back to top Go down

Beginner
Beginner
卐

Posts Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Nice sigs SD fucka' >.>

On topic, idgaf if your admin or not and I think none of us should give, atm Snake and D.D can handle the job. Plus, minus you it's the same. Do as you wish. But what you started right now it's a proof, questioning your abilities as a worthy administrator chosen by the current staff. Your insulting their decision.

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 pm

and you are insulting humanity with the nazi sign ... srsly why not sth more horrible >_> ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Firstly, bakura.. you're a great Admin, you do your job well, you don't get rude to anyone, you're calm and respect all.

That's what makes up a good Admin. I suggest you stay as Admin.

Secondly, I kind of agree with Alu. << Second part of what he said. He said it in a harsh way but that's what I thought at first. << But less harshly. o.o

I mean, the Admins chose you because they knew you was what I said. They chose you knowing you'll do a good job.

I would like you to stay as Admin and help the forum improve. However, it is your wish whether you would like to stay or not.

At the moment, we are kinda short on active staff so if you are willing to stay, you would have to do a lot.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:31 pm

I haven't been here for quite a while, but I can say 2 things

1: when I was here, you weren't a bad moderator, and I doubt you are now

2: doubt is what causes people to do bad things, so never doubt yourself, or make someone make you doubt yourself (especially if its someone like wilber -_-)

there's no issue with you being an admin, its your choice to stay as one

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm

If I become an admin here once again KoD and Aluuu Ban: Forever Reason: freaking bad people :O
k, willber less but aluu so trolly molly xD

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

i voted no for personal reasons~ i used to like you when you was a mod, but then you came on DoDA and you blame me for everything..so yeah for me you're forever in my hate list, no offense

Back to top Go down

Beginner
Beginner
卐

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Karin wrote:
i voted no for personal reasons~ i used to like you when you was a mod, but then you came on DoDA and you blame me for everything..so yeah for me you're forever in my hate list, no offense
I'm laughing to death XD

No offence though.. XD

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 pm

you cant laugh to death ....

karin ... its internet ... xD personal reasons here dont exist at all ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Feel the same way to karin ^_^
Just I'm not sad enough to actually have a list o.O
Generally cause I don't hate pepole at all, except u .-.

Sorry if that sounded unprofessional but I speak the truth as she speaks hers, I hold nothing against her for saying it.

And thanks guys , this is a real pickup ^_^

Back to top Go down

Beginner
Beginner
卐

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

Can you lock this shit naw? I don't want to see Wilber add his crap, he will think that it's prolly useful.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:36 am

This topic was useless anyway '-' if he had alot of no's he still would of stayed as admin...

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

i think a 16yes/2no votes are enough to tell u that ure a very good admin and stay as one Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Karin read something before u say stuff, as I said if more no's than yes I would of quit.

And thanks guys ^_^ I guess u do like me =D.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One question to everybody on the forum   One question to everybody on the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One question to everybody on the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1