Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Empty
PostSubject: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 pm

:OOO! yahoo news:
The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! 2011-09-06T050705Z_01_RVR02_RTRIDSP_3_PHILIPPINES

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! 2011-09-06T045739Z_01_RVR01_RTRIDSP_3_PHILIPPINES

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! 570d5f3c0a4af414f70e6a706700afa1

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! 556aaeb10a23f414f70e6a70670001bb

Looks fucking cool!

Over 1000 Kg per 4,6 meters + it ate some buffalo and few fishermen xD!

Last edited by Norton-Security on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 pm

That's just my average breakfast.
No big deal.

Kidding aside, HOLY COW THAT THING IS GIGANTIC.
I like.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Filipino is so skilled so that they can capture that croc -.-

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Damn, I just discovered that it's The Crocodile our Admin that disappeared troll2
xD and William yeah, there is 1 guy with some kind of Chinese M4 that doesn't even work against that Crocodile haha!
I wonder how did they get that!

Pic N2:
They try to find out the size hahaha!

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 pm

told ya... asian rule.-.

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

I bet wilber stunned it with his gayness Oo
no but seriously that's freakin huge :O
no wonder croc's not posting

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm

lol i stunned the croc with my cum Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm

^ thats just wrong .-.

and that is one big gator norton O.O

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

thanks baks
nort, they fucking killed one of my species, what do u expect XD

itz a biggg one O.O

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!   The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 pm

seriously yuesi... u know nothing about asian :O thats why we can do weird almost impossible things .... believe me its true

Back to top Go down

The Crocodile XXXXL ( EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE) got caught!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-