Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karin Demoted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 pm

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD my happiest day

finally i am back to DN after quitting for some hours because that girl become an admin -.--.-.-.-.-.--.--.-.---.-

Party Very Happy Karin Demoted 2171928033 Karin Demoted 410889307 Karin Demoted 4134784375 Karin Demoted 4134784375 Karin Demoted 2171928033 Karin Demoted 410889307 Karin Demoted 410889307 Karin Demoted 2171928033 santa Karin Demoted 4134784375

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 pm

you're just a asshole kod -.- you complained like 100 times thats why i got demoted, i promise you you'll regret it even if i have to hire death-coder to hack you

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

hire team poison Karin Demoted 2171928033 now i dont like kod either cuz he didnt remember me :'(

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello there Karin. =o

She got Admin then hours later, got demoted because of KOD complaining? o.o

Owch. D;

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 pm

What's so cool in being Admin? xD ( Ask the admin, you won't get any good answer xD )
So KOD, she must party and it's her good moment and worst moment for you, coz she wont have to work anymore troll2

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm

DN admin ain't gud, u ask them for help and they no respond, if they respond, the help isn't really good D: DN got soo many noobs, admins work too hard Karin Demoted 2171928033

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:02 am

Dragon D. DarkNess wrote:
Hello there Karin. =o

She got Admin then hours later, got demoted because of KOD complaining? o.o

Owch. D;

Some people just don't have lifes huh?

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Yusei wrote:
hire team poison Karin Demoted 2171928033 now i dont like kod either cuz he didnt remember me :'(

well i do remember u -_____-

and for Karin ... wb here -.- idk how u come in the right timing -.- and as like what i told you b4 i never complain to admins ... my friend does Very Happy and 30ish people is many so yahh... and i doubt dc want to help u lol

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Death-coder is a cool guy, the world needs more people like him, and for you kod, the world needs less people like you

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 pm

This conversation here is almost amusing me.
I approve of it.

Karin Demoted A30f73b4-be3e-41f0-9c6e-783deb0dab7a

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Pot of Profanity wrote:
This conversation here is almost amusing me.
I approve of it.

Karin Demoted A30f73b4-be3e-41f0-9c6e-783deb0dab7a

all amusing topic come from me .-. sadly they warn me for that and lock the topic Sad

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 pm

karin u and kod are much alike ^_^ u both be hatin ^_^

this topic is amusing but i will keep looking at it, moment it gets out of hand, locked ^_^

(karin, rember this aint wda, im more serious and i dont give chances to pepole that dont deserve them, =D. And kod same goes for you, =D except wda part O_o,)

the rest of u, im lmao =D

especially the owl pic xD

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm

UHMMM bakura??? u blame me for everything that happened on DoDA...so dont gimme ur speech with "chances", you never believed me even if the proof was in your face...

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm

ok its time to make me banned ....

first of all fu.ck you ... stop being a gay serious admin because i do nothing wrong .. what i post is my opinion and just a news for everyone ... and Karin make me look like a bastard ... i dont do anything to make her demoted and stuff . u guys are so damn too strict , make this place is not as fun as it was , when u was only normal member ( u mean many people) . The best ADA moment is of course Snake and Paranoid boi (+DD) leeadership . now this academy is just fail ... not helping and supporting this anymore .. u make me lose my trust with you ... just really dissapointing

Last word : permaban me if that make you happy m, u know what will happen

Edit : dont forget about croc abusing my power changing my name to what he want .. i was kingofdraw lollollol and what theruler say in another topic is so damn true

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Guy chill out!
and listen to this music!
And feel yourself on this guys place!

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

WilBer wrote:
The best ADA moment is of course Snake and Paranoid boi (+DD) leeadership

AWW. Hope that '(+DD)' means me. D;

Anyway, calm down KOD. Please don't try get yourself banned.

The Admins are just doing their job.

Uh. No one ban KOD.. yet. ;P

Just calm down and listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWt4wmZ_EMI&ob=av3e

What Norton posted is pathetic, Lighters ftw! ;D

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

:OO you called it pathetic :OO! Next year wait for a message saying "I know what you did last summer"! troll1

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

kod im just saying im not gonna let this topic turn into a hate topic ^_^ u and karin arnt that good a mix when stuff like this happens, im not gonn give u a warning, or ban u , but plz dont hate on me ^_^ im just doing my job.

karin, I did not mention DoDA once in the message i poste so why bring it up ? and i never belived you because u lie alot, spam alot,flame alot, troll alot and are just plain mean sometime o.O, so i give u speach about chances because its time u got a attitude adjustment ^_^, i would do this to anybody who

needed to be dealt with ^_^.

and btw if u think u would rather DD, snake and vitor(why not just say his name lol) take it up with snake, if you want me removed go talk with snake and croc about it , im sure if u got enough pepole that hated me you could do it ^_^ yes i like my admin job , i like helping ada, but if members dont like me being staff , so be it, ill step down happily , just dont put the acadamey down ^_^

nice songs btw DD and norton xD

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 am

[quote="bakura normal"]karin, I did not mention DoDA once in the message i poste so why bring it up ? and i never belived you because u lie alot, spam alot,flame alot, troll alot and are just plain mean sometime o.O, so i give u speach about chances because its time u got a attitude adjustment ^_^, i would do this to anybody who

/quote]
John Cena will do ur job D:

and too bad im not banned :O

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I wont get into the topic but i just want to make something clear

wilber wrote:
Edit : dont forget about croc abusing my power changing my name to what
he want .. i was kingofdraw lollollol and what theruler say in another
topic is so damn true

"me" changed your name cuz your name was "karin" and not kod, dk who changed it into karin but then i just put the name wilber

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 pm

shouldnt u change it back to KoD my lovely name ._. also my name is WilBer not WilBer ... and no need to discuss this anymore

Back to top Go down

Beginner
Beginner
卐

Posts Posts : 9

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Wilby nuff with this, leave Karin alone already >.>

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

good lord, I quit for a month (or a few weeks) to fix things up in another game (some nasty issues)

and I come back to this ?!

@KOD: Grow up please
@Karin: idk what to tell you anymore

@ both: even though Karin might(or should) win this, there are boxing gloves for a reason

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

just leave this kids alone and lock this topic, for less problems.... WilBer PC her if you have problems with her.... k I'm out of this
Peace!

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm

~Locked, no reason for this topic anyway. o.O It's just a spam topic. ;O

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karin Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin Demoted   Karin Demoted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karin Demoted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1