Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new avy and siggy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

just made myself a siggy and an avy, is it better than the old one? new avy and siggy 2171928033

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 am

oh shit no comments at all new avy and siggy 4134784375

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 am

No because ur a croc, and u gonna try to bite the ppl who comment.

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 am

There good, sig needs a wow factor but there good

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 am

It's very nice but i do think it needs like more effects or something , c4ds behind him will look great
actually i tried making a sig with that render long time ago here it is
new avy and siggy ApplicationsBanner-1
not really that good since it's pretty old but thought of just putting it out there

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 am

I think the signature looks pretty fine. Nice and simple. I really like it. Could do with a little more effects, and just a tad more work on the lighting but other than that, it's great.

The Avatar isn't looking very good.. the colours are wrong, effects are bad.. the text doesn't fit and the border completely kills it. ;P

But nice try and good work on the sig.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 am

the avy is made up of a crocodile render, a stock bg i guess (i never used any effs there lol), text and border o.o

Well i guess ill have to do something about the avy then :/
bout the sig, i like it simple like that until i read many tuts about lightning, shading, positioning, effects and many other.

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

i'd put junk synchron for sig :3

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm

I guessed it was a stock but I meant the effects on the stock. I things like that into the category "effects". ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new avy and siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avy and siggy   new avy and siggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new avy and siggy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-