Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fragment of Greed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 25

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am

Fragment of Greed 300px-ShatteredPotofGreedPHSW-JP-R

During each of your Draw Phases, when you conduct your normal draw: Place 1 Greed Counter on this card. If this card has 2 or more Greed Counters: You can send this card to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards.

I've tested this, and it has a variety of purposes. MST bait to protect Warnings and stuff, or becomes a +1 in 2 turns. This isn't a gamebreaking card, but I'm liking it right now in certain decks. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 am

meh it's ok but not really helpful, even in exodia, since it doesn't depend on it's normal draw, seems like a card that will take some time to find a place for, but still not that good IMO

Back to top Go down
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 25

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Why would anyone run this in Exodia? lol

So far, the best deck that this tested well in was Scraps.

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 am

nah it's pretty good in stun decks , decks that take time to win , by stunning for example
not bad tho

was wondering if i had macro cosmos on the field can i still use it ? idk it can be good in macro decks

Back to top Go down
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

Posts Posts : 207

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

u can't cuz it have to be sent to the graveyard for u to draw 2 cards but cuz of macro it go RFG so u can still use it in macro but i don't see a use of it there xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fragment of Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragment of Greed   Fragment of Greed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fragment of Greed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-