Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wetlands abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 am

the point is to use wetlands/token stampede to power up my jam tokens and continuously poke for game while turtling like crazy from grave support/token stampede/spirit barrier

monsters:7
x3 killer frilled shark
x2 necro defender
x1 necro gardna

spells:18
x3 jam breeding machine
x3 wetlands
x3 dark world dealings
x2 card trader
x2 magic reflector
x2 mystical space typhoon
x1 level limit area- B
x1 scapegoat
x1 card destruction

traps:15
x3 aegis of the ocean dragon lord
x3 spirit barrier
x2 token stampede
x2 metal reflect slime
x2 solemn warning
x2 dark bribe
x1 solemn judgement
x1 gravity bind

Last edited by barragan2 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am

my thought is that if wetland was abusable ppl would have abused of it long time ago >_>

other than that, u need 3 pot of duality, and upstart goblin if u wanna speed up ...

take out black horn of heavens ( side card, cuz if opp plays light beat they are dead draws )

so my thoughts are

-2 black horn of heaven
-1 trap stun
+3 pot of duality
-2 testudo card ( w/e its name is ) ( u dont need em, put just one in side )
-1 wind-up snail ( 1 is enough .... or dont run it at all idk )
+2 fragment of greed
+1 moray of greed

-2 BTH
+2 solemn warning

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am

the main reason for testudo erat numen is cuz it blocks synchros and if in hand can be moray eel of greeded... also wetlands was abused... until substitoad got banned... (RIP frog deck) but yea evrything else im gonna try out and see how it affects my gameplay... the only reason i use horns is cuz warnings expensive in RL but i barely play in RL anymor anyway i usually just duel on DN

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 pm

ah i was talking about DN fixes Razz ... i personally dont play irl cuz konami is gay regarding banlist and prices

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 am

i changed the play style a bit with robbin' goblin(to be abused with snail and penguin) added solidarity as a 2nd booster with wetlands instead of fragment of greed i put in pride of the weak becuz i often hav an empty hand from swap frog i just tested it and it worked great

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

junk warrior? dupe frog fail :O

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Jam Breeding machine , nuff said ....
and put some cards to support that and some other backup monsters too

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

stardust when i read jam breeding machine it was like the gears of heaven connected just right to create a horrible evil vulgar even deck that would annoy the crap outa every and any duelist... i currently have 3 ideas one uses wetlands one uses token stampede and the other uses both but has less consistency(at least so far)

i just tested the third one slightly altered... its evil i love it

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm

-3 gardnas
+3 ice barrier... forget the name dewloren or dew something something

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:35 pm

nah ice barriers are 2 slow and defender makes a betr target for dealings morphing jar ect. becuz its eff activates in the grave and allows me to get betr turtling... besides... dewloren is a sychro... so... anyway since hand destruction is a dead draw a lot i replaced with metal reflect slime

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wetlands abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: wetlands abuse   wetlands abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wetlands abuse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-