Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Riding Grand Prix 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
draragon
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 2

World Riding Grand Prix 2 Empty
PostSubject: World Riding Grand Prix 2   World Riding Grand Prix 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi, Im new in this academy and instead of a normal introduction I thought to do it on my Yugioh fiction, enjoy!

Episode 1:"The King W!"

New Domino City, 10 months after the events of the 1st WRGP
MC:"Welcome ladys and gentelmans to the "King Of Battle" tournament tittle duel, in this duel our king, Yusei Fudo, will duel againts the tournament winner"
crowd cheering
MC:"The duel will be a ground duel, with the official rules. First, The king, YUSEI...FUDO!
crowd cheering
MC:"And the challenger, we dont know about him alot but he is a great duelist, please welcome W"
crowd cheer(now as much as for yusei)
W apear in the stadium (a man in a black cape with a hood that make his face unvisiable.
W and Yusei:"Duel!"
W:"Ill start, draw! first, i summon Comrade Swordsman of Landstar in attack position (500=>900)
and i set 2 face down cards.End turn"
Yusei:I draw! First I discard Level Eater to special summon Quickdraw Synchron!(DEF:1400)
next i active Level Eater effect from my grave so i can special summon it and make Quickdraw Lv 4
Now I tune Quickdraw Synchron with Level Eater!
Clustering stars will call upon a new force! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, Junk Warrior!(2300).
Next I summon Junk Synchron and us its effect to revive Level Eater.now I tune Junk Synchron with Level Eater to synchro summon Armory Arm
I us Armory Arm effect and equip it to Junk Warrior (2300=>3300)
Now, Junk Warrior Attack Comrade Swordsman of Landstar! Power Gear Fist
W:"Not so fast, i Active Magic Cylinder!
Yusei:I chain with Half Shut from my hand!(junk warrior 3300=>1650)(Yusei:4000=2350)
I set 2 cards and finish my turn.
W:"I draw, next I active giant trunade! Now i active Double Summon.I summon Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu next I summon Marauding Captian and us its effect to summon another Comrade Swordsman of Landstar.Now I tune Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu , Comrade Swordsman of Landstar and Marauding Captain
Master Of Warriors,Prepare to Fight. Grow Bigger, Get Stronger,Synchro Summon! Full power!
Colossal Figher!(2800=>3000=>3400) Next I equip it with Axe of Despair (3400=>4400)
Colossal Figher Attack Junk Warrior! Revenge Fist! (Yusei 2350=>250)
Comrade Swordsman of Landstar Attack Directly!(Yusei 250=>0)
Yusei Lose
MC:"Unbelivable!We have a new King! Pleace make some noise to King W!
crowd still cheering (they never get tired)

Back at Yusei's House
Aki:"I cant belive you lost"
Crow:"Dont worry, the 2nd WRGP will start in 2 month, we will help you take your tittle back."
Yusei:"I dont realy want the tittle, its okay to lose sometimes"
Jack:"Of course he dont want it, because I will take it!"
Crow:"Realy Jack? This is what important now?"
Jack:"Yes, its about time that I will get what belong to me."
Crow and Yusei:"Fine,you will be the captain in the team."
Jack:"Ok, now go train, we need to win the WRGP again!"

Back to top Go down
draragon
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 2

World Riding Grand Prix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Riding Grand Prix 2   World Riding Grand Prix 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

for the next episode, i want you to know a new team that will be another protagonists:
First Wheeler:Lothar
hair:brown,spiky hair like most of the anime characters (similiar to goku)
eye Color:blue
always wear a blue headband, white top and over it a jacket similiar to yusei one but brown without orbs
and a jeans
he duel with his Scrap
personality:funny person, but can be serius if need. always like to joke around
special:he is a psychic duelist but only his team member know

Second Wheeler: Joan
hair:blonde and long
eye color:green
she wear a closed white-yellow long sleeved shirt with a hood and a white-yellow pants
she us Vairons for her duels
personality:she is a nice and kind girl, but when someone make her angry she can explode in rage

Last Wheeler and leader:Blake
hair:short black hair, he have a tiny beard
eye color:deep brown
he wear a black leather jacket and black leather pants, usualy he put is sunglasses
he duel with his DARK monsters, he is extremly hard to beat
personality:Blake is a quiet and serius guy, he never speak unless its important, and when Lothar joke and its not the time for it, he punch him in the face

this is Team Big Bang and they are in the 2nd WRGP

Back to top Go down

World Riding Grand Prix 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1