Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

Posts Posts : 121

Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

Sup guys ! some of you may kno me from DGA and some from otehr academies, but I have being dong Techs of the week for a while now in DGA nd after some discussions with Croco, I decided to post my techs in ADA too Smile hope you will ike them. The difference beetween My techs of the weeks and the techs in the oter academies is that mines are done in Videos. So Watch and Enjoy guys Smile

BTW, I'm uusaly drunk When I record those vids Razz but hope you will like it like DGA Likes it Smile
Comment if you want to me to still uploading some Wink

Back to top Go down
redblazer_7
Beginner
Beginner
redblazer_7

Posts Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am

no one else does video form on here that i know of, so keep it up if you will

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

cool, cydra is really a good card
i use it sometimes as
backrow eater
for chimeratech fortres
instant exceeding
instant synchro 6-7-8-9
and ofc, as SACK card when needed it comes to my hand Wink
keep up the nice work scorp ;D (btw u could post the older techs too since this is number 14 and we don't have the previous ones XD!)

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 pm

i cant belive this XD
go croco go croco
kidding

nice thing scorp keep it up
and u sound funny XD
hahahaa

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am

hyz drunken Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

Posts Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am

Hahah Yeah I was kinda drunk, Like in allo my techs of the week in DGA Razz but people like it that way so I continue Smile

thx for the commentz guyz Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)   Tech of th Week #14 (NEW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech of th Week #14 (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-