Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LaDD draganuity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlcidDante
Beginner
Beginner
AlcidDante

Posts Posts : 11

LaDD draganuity? Empty
PostSubject: LaDD draganuity?   LaDD draganuity? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

ok we all know the Ladd loop but i read carefully these two cards well...and please do tell me if i am wrong..

D.A Leyvaten:
"You can Special Summon this card from your hand or your Graveyard by removing from play 1 face-up monster you control equipped with a "Dragunity" card(s). When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard, except "Dragunity Arma Leyvaten", and equip it to this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, you can select 1 of the monsters that were equipped to this card when it was sent to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard."

ok this means the monster your going to specail summon from the graveyard.

LaDD:
"This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster. "

now thats the big thing...how can it be a loop effect of continuesly summon themselves to abuse their effecrs? if D.A. Leyva never summons LaDD since LaDD forbid its specail summon from the grave! its udnerstandable if u can specaill summon D.A.L with Ladd and D.A.L uses Ladd as an equip card, that makes perfect sense. but there is no time at all for D.A.L to summon LaDD becasue LaDD forbids its special summon from the grave, hand, or deck...

so tell me how does the Ladd Loop in any deck build works? becasue this dragon cant be speciall summoned at all, save from if u speciall summon from RFP since RFP is anything goes area...

so thast my question and challenge too anyone who can answer this with proof of a ruling since D.A.L. doesnt have any rulings. im just saying if D.A.L. only had the effect of "ignore the summoning conditions and negate the effect of effect monsters special summoned by this effect for one turn" then i can say its a Loop...but i dont see any such claus in anycard...its in plain english people...it dont get anymore complicated then that...

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

LaDD draganuity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LaDD draganuity?   LaDD draganuity? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 am

uh equipping a monster to s/t area is not count as a summon ... thats why you can equip LaDD to leaviytatean ... just think ... if you think LaDD equip is summon, so you could solemn warning it .. but the fact u dont

Back to top Go down
AlcidDante
Beginner
Beginner
AlcidDante

Posts Posts : 11

LaDD draganuity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LaDD draganuity?   LaDD draganuity? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 am

no no yes i know u equip Ladd to D.A.L, but when D.A.L is destroyed how can u special summon LaDD on the field with D.A.L's effect, if you cant special summon LaDD from the grave so LaDD can specail summon D.A.L again to do the loop??

we all know that Ladd gets equipped thats normally understood, by question is how can u special summon LaDD from the grave with D.A.L's effect when LaDD forbids its special summon when D.A.L is destroyed? u have to read D.A.L's last effect which perfectly and clearly states that u can "special summon the equip card from the grave" in plain english.

tell me that, i wasnt argueing about LaDD not being equipped, i just want to know how is it a "loop effect of special summoning" when it perfectly ends when D.A.L is destroyed...

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

LaDD draganuity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LaDD draganuity?   LaDD draganuity? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 am

oh lmao the loop is

When D.A.L. w/e u call him destroyed , LaDD will be destroyed and sent to graveyard too .. that way u can use LaDD effect to resummon D.A.L. and equip it with LaDD again , so the loop is not summon D.A.L. to LADD back to D.A.L. but endless D.A.L. equipped with LaDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LaDD draganuity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LaDD draganuity?   LaDD draganuity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaDD draganuity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1