Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZombieLeo's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZombieLeo
Beginner
Beginner
ZombieLeo

Posts Posts : 10

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to my room. This is yet another academy were I am in the 'Slifer' dorm. As Crowler whould call me a 'Slifer Slacker'.

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Lol, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get even better till you get Obelisk!

Welcome to ADA. Hope you have fun and stay active. Smile

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

1. slifer r cool (i want to be one but croc doesnt let me )
2. u get much PSP
3. Jaden = slifer slacker = pro ._.
4. It doesnt matter what is ur rank but du ur best

Back to top Go down
ZombieLeo
Beginner
Beginner
ZombieLeo

Posts Posts : 10

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Im not saying I dont like Slifer, its my favorite dorm (Kinda good that Im not that good with dueling than, huh?)

Back to top Go down
redblazer_7
Beginner
Beginner
redblazer_7

Posts Posts : 142

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 am

hey welcome to slifer red, cool dorm, most the people youll lose to shouldnt be in here so no fear of us, either way youll get better, if you do get to be near obelisk level, just dont take a test, so you might get to stay in here longer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZombieLeo's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieLeo's Room   ZombieLeo's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZombieLeo's Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Trash :: Chaos Red Dorm-