Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Plants! Works like a charm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallowe
Beginner
Beginner
Hallowe

Posts Posts : 92

Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 am

.:Overview:.
So i've been doing some research on some good decks for this format and turns out that
Chaos plants run really really well this format. Well of course with Chaos Sorc being at 3
making it the heart of the deck but not the winning condition itself. But this deck has alot
of different techs you can add to make your own and is pretty flexible considering
how you run it can still get off shooting star first turn
.:Monsters:.
2x Chaos Sorc
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Debris Dragon
2x Effect Veiler
2x Ryko
1x Dandylion
1x Tytannial
1x Datk Armed
1x Sangan
1x Morphing jar
1x Plague
1x Spore
1x Glow-up bulb
1x Gorz
1x Spirit Reaper
.:Spells:.
1x One for One
1x Foolish burial
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark hole
1x Charge of the light brigade
1x Swords of Revealing light
1x Trunade
2x Pot of Avarice
2x MST
.:Traps:.
2x Solemn Warning
2x D.Prison
1x Solemn
1x Trap stun
1x Tools of the 7 bandits
1x Mirror force
1x Torrential Tribute
.:Additional Info:.
This is only but one way to run the deck there arer serval other ways experience
and have fun I run 2 Chaos Sorc Because i like to keep targets for DAD as well.
Only 2 Rykos because i have an easy searcher for him that also allows me to mill.
2 Pot of Avarice of POA because you run through the deck pretty quickly and in case
you mill the other POA. MST monster reborn Darkhole Solemn Swords Pretty much the staples.
Effect Vieler is my Tech for the deck along with spirit reaper to prevent that otk.
Or if my oppent cant seem to get over it hes excellent stall. Plague + Bulb = a great combo
and everything else should be self explanatory so have fun and enjoy the deck.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:11 pm

there is a better way with junk and doppel Smile

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

junk synchron and doppel warrior isn't really a chaos plant deck but more or less a deck of its own: doppel plants

that deck on a good hand is far better than chaos plant and takes aggression to a lv beyond what x-sabers can do, but this is KCVDS, and a bad hand = suicide

Back to top Go down
Hallowe
Beginner
Beginner
Hallowe

Posts Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm

I Was able to win against a Doppel Plant deck With this deck
alone Ive yet to find a good Variant using Doppel Plants But
if i were to run them what would you recommend?

Back to top Go down
sky red hunter
Beginner
Beginner
sky red hunter

Posts Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

nice looking deck might try throwing it together myself with maybe one or two tech picks of my own, good work.

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:01 pm

i'd just recomand a third ryko but ur deck is ur personal preference so ... its nice overall

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
sky red hunter
Beginner
Beginner
sky red hunter

Posts Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

so i tried this deck, but due to not having certain cards i had to substitute some of your choices for something similar or just as close as i could get

- 1x charge of the light brigade
- 1x solemn warning
+ 1x gold sarcophagus
+ 1x dark bribe

and also

- 1x effect veiler
- 2x ryko
- 1x plaugespreader zombie
+ 1x blackwing - gale the whirlwind
+ 1x skelengel
+ 1x shining angel
+ 1x dimensional alchemist

i particularly found alchemist to be a good choice, i won four outta six matches with this deck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Plants! Works like a charm   Chaos Plants! Works like a charm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Plants! Works like a charm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-