Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This place needs to be colder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

This place needs to be colder Empty
PostSubject: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Wassup, the name is Frost. I have finally arrived!! Very Happy Some of you may know me, others..not so much. Anyways hope to chill here and have a good time.

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey there. Welcome to ADA. Hope you have fun and stay active. Smile

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

hey frost,welcome to ADA

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Dark Atomic Trishula
Beginner
Beginner
Dark Atomic Trishula

Posts Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:53 pm

hi, welcome. and lets duel some times =]

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

LegendaryFrost wrote:
says the dude from Africa xD. Welcome to ADA frosteh, maybe you can help me in my plot to take over ADA Very Happy *looks over at snake who is standing right by me* I mean...uh...i hope you stay active

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:01 pm

I'm from America and moved to Africa Harpy, got it memorized? Very Happy As for taking over ADA....*Looks at admins* I'll be active for now..... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I think the good doctor keeps all the fridges in the kitchen. Maybe you should look over there and find a perfect spot.
Oh, and 'ello, mate.

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm

DGA is already in my hands ....muahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 pm

We shall see snake.....we shall see.... Twisted Evil Thanks for all the welcome guyz, now I just need to get tested

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Snakedoc(Lord) wrote:
DGA is already in my hands ....muahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

as long as im here you dont rule anything dga dudes muhahaha Very Happy
welcome here have fun and join the net under siggy for test

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place needs to be colder   This place needs to be colder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1